ML

Discussion in 'Systagenix Wound Care' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an incredible loss. Systagenix should have done everything they could to keep ML. The new execs have no idea what she means to this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did she go?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like ML too, but does it really affect anyone here? Let's just move one and do what we do every day to make some money. Best of luck to ML. We will miss her!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously who gives a shit. She was a trainer who drank the kool aid. Best of luck. Actually Im just jealous she could find something better than this turd.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who would have cared and grieved have long ago left the building...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, whoever is writing these things has no idea how much she did for Systagenix. She fought battles for SEs everyday.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the 88 reps who were trained by her and then quit are thankful! I bet she went back to a JNJ company right?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No idea where she went. Not sure I understand your post. What do the 88 reps who quit have to do with her? They certainly didn't quit because of her. Where did you get that number? And you obviously have no idea how much she did in her role. It was much more than training new hires.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I was a compliment. She trained every rep that came through the door and I'm not sure if it was 88 (sorry its probably 85) but with all the turnover she did a nice job getting them prepared. They used her training and got the F out of here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it affect anyone? If you had a product question, you asked ML. If you had a marketing question, you asked ML. If you had a question about anything, she would get back to you and had a good answer. This is a rare thing for this company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it affect anyone? We had the best trained reps in wound care, and now she is gone. It will have a big impact on the company.

Besides, she was the only one at corp that really knew the products, the reps and the industry. She was a voice of reason in a sea of crazy. Crazy tsunami now approaching..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy Tsunami now approaching...love it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The tsunami already started. Some ofvthese new managers are wack! Crazy shit goin down

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New managers are wack? The old managers aren't much better.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can't we be a little more positive about shit? Good humor always seems to work.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kathy can do it all---

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....and she will. She will succeed where all others have failed. She will bring this company to new heights.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you smoking? Care to share with the rest of us?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Originally Posted by Anonymous
    ....and she will. She will succeed where all others have failed. She will bring this company to new heights.

another post: What are you smoking? Care to share with the rest of us?

What am I smoking? Care to share with the rest of you?
    HUH?? Rather certain that all but you got the SARCASM. Jeesshhhh.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard from ML lately??