MM is a tyrant

Discussion in 'Precision Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is a complete waste of space. Share your thoughts on this loser!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are just a big baby,nothing is wrong other than the fact that you may just suck at your job. MM is just doing his job unlike you!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're a good worker then he is your best friend... So you obviously are not that good at your job. I hear glaxo is hiring... why don't you go back to selling pharmaceuticals and leave the hard jobs to the money makers!!! later hater

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! He'll burn you, chew you up and spit you out, after he's micromanaged you into the ground. He's the biggest loser ever. You'll see.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a newbie, drinking the Koop aid.

So glad I am gone!! MM is completely clueless!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops! That's Kool Aid. LOL!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY BL...GET OFF THE BOARDS...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I can assure you it's not BL.

Why don't you reveal who you are, and I'll do the same?

MM is the exact reason why there has been such an amazing decline with PTI.

MM is a good enough guy on a social level. I loved having dinner with him, and having drinks with him. However, after getting to know him professionally, I would never work for a company that he works for, ever again. He's has no class, and does no have what it takes to be an effective manager, and he has ZERO integrity. None, zip, zilch.

MM is a red faced, little leprachaun, who throws temper tantrums, destroys phones, and is, in my opinion, completely bipolar.

I have been in medical for 10 years, and I've never seen such an inept manager in my entire career, and I've seen a few real pieces of work. MM is the king of the micromanagers and an absolute disgrace to the industry.

I'll be happy to reveal my identity, if you're willing to do the same.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are all INSANE!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This might truly be the most dysfunctional company in the Industry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board used to be funny. Can't we go back to the days when reps called out each other. We are all in agreement mngt is crap. Does any one stand up for this company anymore. I don't think MM is the problem he is doing his best to make $$ with what he has. Enjoy MM's crap sandiwch he continues to deliver.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is the most dishonest person I have ever met. He has no integrity. You can't be successful and have leaders of your organization completely devoid of any shred of integrity.

It ALWAYS catches people like that in the end. The little red faced leprechaun is a loser, and so is anyone that sides with him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is pretty clear that if you are looking to join this company you're crazy...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CMO jumped ship earlier this month and KK just gave his resignation too...this ship is sinking fast, anyone who is thinking of working for this company is insane. FIND NEW JOBS PEOPLE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone else feel "under pressure" this week?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM

check out MM at 2:08 pissed off about AOFS