MNKD Stock Price

Discussion in 'MannKind' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2020 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1.34, down from 52-week high of 1.88.

Can't believe hasn't been de-listed yet! I interviewed with this company years ago and they passed on me...Thank God!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MannKind (MNKD) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Q1 Release

Ha! I think those are called "losses"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ceo will spin it into a positive. This company is a joke with a court jester as it’s ceo.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

talk all the crap you want, but you are wrong. the technology mnkd has is top of the line stuff. buy now when this is a low price. as for the ceo, he is as smart as the get.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU Mike

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you really think he is that dumb to post here with morons like you?
    the guy is doing a good job, keeping the ship going. he is creative and smart. and the stock will take off, with patience.
    get lost, and get help for your mind sir.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long are we expected to be patient before the stock takes off? It’s been over 5 years of disappointment. Time to drain the swamp!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow the stock is at $1.62 today. Hell of a job by your ceo turning things around. The q2 analyst call should be fun for the spin doctor. What promises will be made this time? The only revenue your ceo generates is from ppp loans. He must be proud.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m surprised MNKD is still operating. I still own stock but it’s so diluted not sure if I’ll ever get the $5k I gambled on. But I knew it was a gamble and as of now I don’t see this stock ever recovering.