Mo as a RBD

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are people’s thoughts on the first couple of months?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Crickets. This guy is not into communication. Period.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big pharma. Small brain.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sucks. Kept begging until he got promoted. Talent doesn't want to come here, so got it by default. Pure pitiful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spends his time working his side gig...look it up on LinkedIn.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s see... In just two short months Mo has hired one shitty manager and lost 3 amazing managers. That’s some solid work.

Kiss any future epilepsy acquisitions at Lundbeck goodbye. We no longer have the leadership for it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mo is just another example of poor hiring by Lundbeck. I wouldn’t count on any epilepsy acquisitions, because we just can’t compete in a bidding war with the big boys for a Tier 1 drug. Anyway, I think we all have a lot more to be concerned with over the next few months.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a lot of words. Johnny Cochran style words. But are people following?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely he’s emotionally aware enough to know that people are just nice to his face.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mo’s a great dude. He has high expectations and well he should. I challenge anyone to get to know him, and I mean really get to know him, and then comeback and tell me he’s no good. He’s a smart guy and Lumdbeck needs more of them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one is saying Mo is a bad dude. He has a lot of integrity as a human and that goes a long way. The comments suggest that he may not be best fitted as a leader of leaders. He doesn’t communicate often, doesn’t let people know who is really is (as you suggested, “if you knew him like I do...” I guess most of us don’t...), and doesn’t collaborate or allows “give and take”. It’s always been his way or no other way. Now THATs a big problem. Again, he is a good dude, just not the best in this role.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d love to get to know mo. I tried to start a dialog. It went no where. Weird

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t you guys quit your bitching and stop acting like the whiny psych reps. You could have a much worse RBD

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i suggest you worry about working for a company that is dead in the water other than Mo! Nothing new coming for years, and all y’all are worried about is some useless RSD! Now they start wasting money again on a meeting to accomplish nothing! How long before the plans come out for not hitting goal? Yeah, you got more to worry about other than Mo.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. SHMO is toxic, but not the cancer. This boat is the Titanic.