MOGA! Advice for Dr. Frost?

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2017 at 12:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAKE OPKO GREAT AGAIN!

Seriously everyone, let's fix this. What advice given our experience can we offer to Doctor Frost? Judging from the comments on the opko side of the board, things are far more dire in Miami. No negativity! How do we fix our business?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fire CT

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CT watch you're back. Keep you're friends close and your enemy's closer. Those you have fought for may be trying to take you out

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i.e. 'special' way of fighting for his 'friends'.
    ^insulting^ ^yes men^

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe in our company, our management team, and our salesforce.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank You for that comment JA!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always on his knees.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely fire CT. No value add.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start by getting rid of the bad seeds

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

Time heals all injuries.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Opko has to accept that they made a mistake, but take advantage of the situation. Sell off Bio & Genpath to Quest or LabCorp, GeneDx to a private equity, and they will walk away with all the cash they need to fund all their RX programs. And their stock price will go all time high because they will become a drug company again! And keep the 4K IP on Opko side, but license it to Bio or use it as leverage during Quest/LabCorp negotiations. Quest & LC have paid-up for IP before... Oh, and include Claros in the Q/LC deal as "IP" so it gets rid of a low performing project and dead wood attached to it...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on correct!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bio & Genpath are financial disasters. We need to rid this dead weight costly joke.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW - I would love to know what kind of meds this person is on....... Bio/Gen has had a FOR SALE sign out for at least 7 years. If Q/L wanted to purchase they would have. Bio/Gen has zero proprietary testing, and a horrible reputation.... I imagine if the current owners do sell, any lab that buys Bio/Gen (will request a private sale so the lab that purchase's does not get any of your labs dirt on them) convert what few clients you have, which some will be hard they have a IV of the cool-aide, once converted, term everyone and go on business as usual!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many skeletons in the closet, starting from the top down.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire Corrupt Chuck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUH BYE, CHUCKIE POO! BRL will begin to thrive not that you are gone!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DONE, you are welcome!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chuckie was just promoted. Congrats !