Monday : up, up and UP

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2018 at 4:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expecting a run up of ACOR share price as investors bet on the tremendous business value Acorda will add to potential partners such as Abbott, Acadia, Avanir/Otsuka, Lundbeck, Teva, among many.

Surely Ron and Andy (MTS) will be having a very busy JP Morgan week.

Go Acorda!!!

Up, up and UP!!!

(Great move by Leadership)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now you are pro sale PRincess?! Your act is hard to follow other than you seem to kiss up to management regardless of what BS they are spouting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on

ACOR could command a 50% premium, translating to about 31 - 33 / share

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go F off u a-hole ! ACOR is on a roll and I believe my broker ! U know nuthing

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would any company like Abbott or Acadia "partner" with Acorda?!

Acorda would be swallowed up whole and any viable assets will be taken. All the leftovers will be discarded appropriately

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t get your panties in a bunch PRincess. Just because someone called out the inconsistencies in your never ending Acorda love affair.

You were told a long time ago that the only upside was via a sale and you continued to profess that management and the pipeline were too good for that.

Now here you are pumping up a sale base on your “broker” aka Mom, who knows about as much about ACOR as she does your internet activities.

I’m beginning to think CP is the only place you can go to drop your online MBA buzzwords and feel important.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a disgusting Trumpian pig - always making reference to panties and princesses

Stop it!

Go suck your little knob

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be so sensitive my little Opraholic. I see you are up early for your morning PR posting shift.

I know facts are hard and dealing with ones own inconsistencies is rough without professional help. After the sale you will have plenty of time to detox and relax. Maybe the Times needs a new “investigative journalist”.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Melt away DemoKKKratic snowflake fairy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U GO F-OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR is knocking it off the park once again!
    Investors are all pumped-up at Acorda's prospects; either solo thru a M&A partnership.

Way to go Ron
    The crowds are behind your Team and you.

Go Acorda!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you sobered up from your previous tirades Sunshine. I’m glad you are also fired up by a < $1 share climb on a day most bio and pharm was up (hint princess, JPM2018).

Nice to see you finally coming around. There will be no “partner” however, only a firesale buyer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one will partner. This company is being sold and it will be disintegrated. They will not need acorda idiots who screwed up this company. We are laughed at. RUN FOREST RUN!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it the same "hater" without facts always posting against Acorda and Ron?

Why? What have they done to you?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honey, you have been given the facts numerous times by numerous people. You choose to ignore them and call them “hate”. So be it. You can have your delusions, but you can’t control reality.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fare monger and must hate RC. ACOR will do fine and the pipeline will produce !
    Git off here with ur nasty nasty postings .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shoo fly, shoo! (you don't wanna land on this dungheap!)

Would all semi-rational beings kindly stop providing fodder for the adolescent troll pretending to be a corporate communications appointee?

Of course, a basement sale is all that's left, and yes, that could bring a premium, but it has more to do with Acorda's genetic database holdings, and everything to do with dumping FAILED LEADERSHIP.

Five patient deaths to Tozadenant? Karma.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a patient with Parkinson's Disease and an investor in Acorda, the fact that someone will "celebrate" the death of patients on a clinical trial to satisfy their hatred for a company and/or its Management, is utterly DISGUSTING

These brave persons living with Parkinson's Disease gave their lives to advance science and the treatment of an awful disease. Any of them could have been your parents, friends or neighbors.

Who ever wrote this post should at the very least should post an apology; and hopefully as an act of penitence make a decent donation to the Michael J Fox Foundation. Anything less, speaks of a cruel and hateful soul.