Money and car info please

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Jun 1, 2018 at 12:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are the base salaries being discussed for new expansion team? No one yell at me! I'm sensitive. Jk. Also what is bonus, car or allowance? Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

money depends on what you currently make. Should be able to get 10 percent on base. Commission 10k at plan. Car allowance is $350 and mileage reimbursement is $0.15/mile.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base 100,000-130,000. Car allowance has variable and fixed components.... so a straight amount across the country is not be accurate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for correct info

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$350 seems pathetic, Good luck doing a car payment, repairs ,insurance, new tires, brakes , oil changes-and wear and tear on your car for that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Smart Car May work for that extremely low amount.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That car amount cannot be correct. Industry standard is 650.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car payments are varied based on where you live. I get around $470 per month fixed plus 26¢ per mile. Ends up being between $1000-1300 a month depending on how many miles I drive

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for car info !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dies the company have have guidelines on what type, age, anything that you can use for your vehicle?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the company have guidelines on what type of car, age of vehicle, anything? I’ve heard some companies do, curious what they are doing here regarding what you can use for your vehicle.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It should be a professional representation of our company. You shouldn’t pull up to customers in an old beat up pickup truck from Sanford and Son.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is close to what I am getting here. The issue is that I am putting on miles like Ferris Bueller. Territories are huge and you will put on an average of 3500 miles a month. You need new tires every 9 months, an oil change every 6 weeks, insurance, registration, inspection, and the fact that you will have to buy a new car in less than 3 years(current car will have little value because of high mileage). More money out of pocket to go as a down payment. We truly could use more of a car allowance to cover our costs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be BS. I am not going to jump ship for a 10% raise and then not even get a company vehicle. The vehicles will depreciate more than $350 a month w the amount of miles driven. And who pays for the gas?? The reps? What a joke!