Monte?

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Nov 26, 2018 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

27 managers and 1 of them has already shown his ass. Where does he get his ego? I know things are supposed to be bigger in Texas, but seriously WTF is up with this guy!?!?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a manager. He's not a leader. No inspiration just motivation. Unfortunately we'll probably have more than 1 like him.They just haven't been stressed enough to show their true colors yet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already looking for a new job. So sick over it, but unhappy and red flags all over. My manager is a micromanager and no job is worth feeling like you are constantly watched. They sold everyone on a culture that they don't even practice themselves. Trying so hard to act like a California-Like progressive company and failing miserably.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“California-like progressive co”? Sounds like it is already doomed to fail.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're out of line. He is one of the best guys I've ever met and worked for. He is way more experienced than just being a first line manager. He just expects people to do their jobs. Sorry that's a problem for you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initials?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MO in the west, twice canned.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opinions vary. I spoke with him, and I am glad he's not my manager.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you 100%, and am in the same boat.