Moral....

Discussion in 'Enzo Laboratories' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2019 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It amazes me how a company that has come a long way (growing or not) with its up and downs can be so disjointed. There are plenty of disgruntled employees around each bend in Enzo. The amount of word of mouth things that continue to spread. Certain departments getting raises while others are suffering without a raise for a year (and maybe this year as well) its disgusting how to treat your loyal employees that have practically bled. Meanwhile you have other departments that getting raises and everyone is hearing about it. It amazes me that things have to happen this way in order for life to go on. They are losing good people left and right at an alarming rate and all they care about is "OK who can pick up the slack in your department without hiring to replace?" DISGUSTING.... you clearly do not care about the department nor company enough to help. The amount of multi-jobs one person can handle is terrible. You can only push people so far before they snap. Hence, the reason you are losing people at an alarming rate and they are jumping ship to other companies that actually care for their employees. The environment is toxic and for those new employees who come aboard i feel bad for because they just don't understand. For those who have been around for a long time I feel bad for to because they don't deserve that kind of treatment. Apparently loyalty only gets you so far and when you are close to the top you get treated like gold meanwhile the low man on the totem pole gets crapped on quicker than you can say... 'Hemoglobin'. I have said it in the past and ill say it again I am surprised the company has managed to stay afloat as long as it has. But without any pending lawsuits the money flow has stopped, and at this point who knows how long they will manage. Perhaps they will start by firing people, to save a few bucks to make sure that the uppedy ups get their yearly bonus while the little guys fight to survive.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen toots. Stop your crying get up out of bed and apply online at Quest Diagnostics. Our HR team will reach out in 3-6 months.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest? Sunrise? LabCorp? All labs are going to eventually go the way of the dinosaur no matter how you slice it. Each lab is a mess and no grass is greener.. toots....