Morale is All time LOW

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The town hall call yesterday was insulting. Diane, stop treating us like children.

Leadership sets absolutely unattainable goals then gets upset when we don’t meet them. Where did you pull out this magical 1 million patients screened?

Payouts are a JOKE. I hit 95% to goal of my 2000 kit quota and you’re going to pay me @75%. $7500. GTFO. That’s how you build a culture of resentment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on. The goals every single quarter, every single year are so out of reach. Yet somehow our earnings calls are fantastic, best expectations and stock goes up. So we stick around. Miserable and underpaid, but tied to vesting stock.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Missed it...what did she say?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don’t like it, then LEAVE! Don’t let the door hit you in your behind either! How selfish of you to think about only yourself. It’s about eradicating the #2 cancer. Never forget our MISSION here. Happy Selling.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have had one phone interview and scheduled for a face-to-face but these comments are really starting to concern me! All of this negativity about “Diane”. It can’t be that bad!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree completely. Perhaps next time before Diane sends an email out to the field about amending the sales index, she can review the Q2 SIP training video on Box to learn how her argument had no bearing on its original intent.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a company ran by people whose outlook on business is stuck in the 90s.

A pivot chart passes for cutting edge here. Maybe one person could tell you what Python is. If you enjoy mediocracy and a general air of incompetence it is a great place to be.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love working here.

Don't forget this is a place for the people who can't handle a shred of anything not going their way to vent.

No company is perfect. But the last three years here for me have been fabulous overall.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I assumed the new President would quickly fix the obvious, bad management and way too many reps., and many in the wrong places. Massive waste of money. Companies become profitable by running lean and smart. This Company does neither. Until they wake the F up and actually listen to the sales force, instead of some consulting firm that has not a clue what "really" goes on in the field everyday, a profit will never happen. We have been screaming this for years, so whose fault is it ? The sales force is not the problem people. Corporate is, way too many egos that will never admit fault. You have made some massive errors, fix them or we all go down. PERIOD.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your point is valid besides listening to the salesforce. Just as many egos and filled with blowhards who don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground. I would take a consultant over a PMR any day.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New to the company and found this post on the web. I agree with “running lean and smart”. Company should be Inside Sales only. Pay college kids $10 an hour, let them field calls. It’s the commercials that sell Cologuard anyway.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're showing your newness.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest