Morale / Turnover

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the morale / turnover at Myriad these days? Are people worried at all now that competitive products are coming onto the market?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

huge turnover, low pay, no car and much competition coming. what do you think?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

top rep in VA left, crazy manager probably the reason......im just happy I have a good manager

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every variable you mentioned depends on the individual person. If you do well every question you had will take care of itself and you will have a good experience and bank some really nice $$. If not , I'm sure you will be like the rep who commented prior. Hope that helps. Good luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No top rep in VA left. This person has no clue what their talking about. Record commissions this past quarter. Great place to work with talented AE's and AM's. Like all companies there are a few bad apples. If you sell here like you did dropping off samples you may not like it here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very accurate and Pretty much the case. End of story.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dm's have to stop posting lies.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like you got fired by Myriad and are still bitter about it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you should be working mid morning not posting on sites.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So i guess in your opinion its just impossible to do well and enjoy your job? Wtf is wrong with you (retorical question, no need to answer)?

Not a DM. Don't give a shit if you believe me or not.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you need to stop drinking in the afternoon

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one. Don't sound so bitter my friend, not everyone has the ability to leave the comfy world of sample dropping and signature getting. Have a good day but make sure you get one before 8am and one after 4pm and don't forget about the GPS in your car. Lol.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am Very well placed you worthless pharma slug, oh and btw, you should be in the field at 9:30 am, not posting on a blog.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never been in pharma you useless hack. Make sure to keep complaining about every company you work for and keep the mentality that its them and not you with the problem. Sounds like its working great for you. Lol. Cheers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the heads up. I've seen postings where I live all year around. on the high end, what would they offer as a base....ie, $90k?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably accurate on high end of salary. if you believe the salary is low I will tell you that the top 10-15% is an average of 50K bonus a quarter with top 3-5 reps above 100K per quarter. There is also a "5th" quarter bonus which is calculated by your year to date goals and if you have had a good year will closely mirror your ave quarterly bonus. This is not an exaggeration, there are people printing money here. It's the same here as it is everywhere though with the core performers hovering close to goal but without question there is a ton of potential in every territory. Not a Kool aid drinker but those are facts. Anyone have any serious questions about myriad I'll answer honestly as I have been with them for a number of years and have had a good experience thus far. Cheers.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're looking at the oncology side 50k per qtr is not realistic. Avg salary about 85k at best and average yearly bonus ranges from 30k- 90k - with a small percent going under or over. You can make great money at Myriad but the base salary is not competitive with other oncology positions. And with competition looming there are questions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any information on the urology/prostate side in the northeast? DM? est territory?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on the prolaris test? Average salary? Philly territory...serious answers only