More change

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by anonymous, Jun 18, 2019 at 12:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quickbase in a nutshell one big lie. We are forced and bullied into lying about call volume. We get berated and blasted on War Room calls about call volume being too low. Anyone that actually knows this job and this industry knows it is impossible to make 7-8 calls a day.
    This system is based on lies used to manipulate investors into giving up more money. Why not do things the honest way instead? All of this bullshit will bite all of you in the butt.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe this as well.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is keenly aware that there are issues. Through increasing the use of QB and tracking call activity the best reps will be properly rewarded.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaahhaha!! The best reps will be properly rewarded? Rewarded with what? More administrative work and more tedious Quickbase functions? Most or all of Convatec's best reps have already left or are out the door. Convatec treats employees like crap. No appreciation, no job growth, no career advancement, low pay. I do not believe for one second anything will change.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What management? Lol.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rewarded with what?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. The desire is not to make QB a tool that can be used throughout the work day. The desire is to completely get rid of QB and replace it with a system that is useful.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up about QB, it does nothing to close sales, it's a management tool period you morons. It won't matter anyway cause Convatec sucks. Big changes coming before end of year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QB has its flaws, granted. QB when used appropriately will allow the best reps to better understand and grow their business. QB separates the reps that are actually working vs constantly complaining.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The newly established role of the QB Super User will help the rest of the field to truly understand the potential of QB to guide our efforts. We are fortunate that management is listening to our requests to better understand QB.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Orion was a joke, which is worse? I keep my own system to manage my accounts and funnel. More efficient and manageable. Tired of being stabbed in the back and managers taking credit for my wins and intel.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QB can be hard to learn for most of the reps. Give it time, you will slowly start to understand the merits of QB.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s some feedback from a more successful experienced rep for all you- focus on the big picture. Be thankful that ConvaTec has made the decision to spend the money on a tool that will help guide you. QB is your best friend. Embrace it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Management is NOT listening. That is the problem. We do not need help learning how to use QB. We think it is awful. Having a super user will NOT change the fact that the system sucks. Just way too much of our time is being spent on this garbage. Now you want to waste even more time of a super user? All this nonsense about having a super user to help us understand the potential of QB is ridiculous. I thought we were hired to sell not spend all of our time learning how to use QB. Here is a clue for you, a good CRM system does not need super users to show you how to use it. It should be self explanatory.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up with your bullshit! The good reps have all left because they would rather be selling instead of filling out their QB. QB was the genius idea of someone in upper management and they refuse to admit defeat. Listen more.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to learn? What a crock of shit. It is not hard it is just stupid and useless and requires manual manipulation to enter activity and opportunities. It is exhausting and time consuming. Most of us have used plenty of CRM systems over our careers. We are not idiots. We know a decent one from an awful one. QB is god awful.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orion was way better and easier to use than QB. I would gladly use Orion over QB. User friendly and to the point.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess QB isn't all that bad eh

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is worse than bad. It is down right idiotic. Everyone hates it because it is useless. Provide tools that make sense. This company is being run by a group of clueless morons. Get a clue!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get rid of the idiotic dictator Charles B and many of your problems will be solved. He is an arrogant clueless a-hole. He has single-handedly ruined the business