More Coming..........

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2019 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another round of "strategic changes" (Lay-offs) are on deck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard same thing. Not back filling territories and talk of not back filling RSMs. "strategic"- maybe we will one day get credit for what we sell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes sense. Do we really need all these RSMs? Why do we have 4 area directors for such a small sales force?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many agree with this thinking. The numbers for direct reports do not make sense, but JK does not make sense

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, company is definitely top heavy for one product.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Bye Amanda

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With her gone, who will get on the main stage to curse and take the Lord"s name in vain at our next NSM?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great question!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nancy M. appointed by Jesper. Another Radius downgrade by the great and powerful J.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!! Amanda Mott has left the building!! Gone! Bailed! Outta here! Hasta la vista!

Who is next??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question. Can Nancy cuss about patients and payers on stage at a National Meeting like Amanda?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nancy’s smart and a class act.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed- Nancy

At least there is one vote

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another RSM gone....west coast....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for MktAcc. Thank god I don’t have to sit in the office with her. Not sure what she’s gonna do now that Mott is gone and can’t wipe her *ss for her. Time will tell.

And how the hell did MktAcc get three COE nods? Spread the wealth a little folks. Only one of them was a true winner to me and that was JK, met him at NSM, nice guy. Wonder if daddy was on the voting committee for one of the other ones to get the vote? Honestly don’t know the other one. Company draws names out of a hat as far as I’m concerned.

and don’t even get me started about Sales....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friday leader call showed really high team sales attainment for 4th quarter, how is it possible that the % went up that much since Orlando?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ops secretly awarded teams MASSIVE for each open territory

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does something like that get approved?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, a vacant territory lost its entire quota yet kept all its sales for the team