More downside than upside

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2017 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No MBA from a top business school, just knowledge of the CEO and the leadership team. Bet on more downside than upside, Brent doesn't have the smarts and his mentor Fred can't help him because deals and acquisitions won't keep the stock growing and it's a thing of the past. Their business model is not the same as Valeant but they are not too far off. They aren't raising prices but acquisitions are muddying the water. I'm shorting this company and you should too.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So short it. Why do you need to convince others to do the same? Just sounds childish, needy, and whiny. Find a hobby or take up meditation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Short away you pied piper! You will lose your ass and that's a good thing that all short scum should have happen to themselves. Trump went to Wharton and he's possibly the dumbest guy in the room you dipshit!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's until Obama walks into the room. Liberals are ruining everything that's good.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except for basic human rights, of course.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$246 on the 10th of February, $198 today. Joke of a company and a joke of a leadership team. Don't say I did not warn you. Haha

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actavis stock was $190 at the merger (legacy), not sure what AGN was but I know many jobs have been lost, we are
    Not a manufacturer so pipeline is all licensed and what’s been accomplished? A train wreck.
    For what? To satisfy greed and egos.
    Growth Pharma?!! Biggest joke Ever, greed/glotteny and lust for power all at the expense of others work.
    I agree, short this crap stock! It’s not going anywhere profitable.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Biggest Loser: Allergan’s Patent Troubles
    The drug maker was the worst-performing stock in the S&P 500 today as analysts warned that generic versions of a blockbuster eye drug could arrive sooner than expected.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buy now, stocks on a ROLL !!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn, you're stupid. This isn't politics. Just greedy investors and old failed pharmacy principles and nepotism at work in the private sector.

Obama isn't President anymore and pharma didn't struggle under him. If anything, obamacare gave you more covered insured lives who can now afford your drug.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$178. Haha. What a joke. I'm the smartest guy in my room. I hope that Fred, Brent and all the others have lost millions. FU

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan is a shit company

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan Legacy was a great company! Saunders and Company destroyed it! Saunders is Shit!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we all have Cary Renner. What a true leader of all oxygen breathing creatures on the Planet Earth. He simply conducts the greatest Circle Jerks in the Pharmaceutical Industry.