More F***ing Boxes to check

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2011 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, new FRXsell now makes us click an additional 6 extra boxes for our "wink" 3 product presentations. I thought they would do away with these but no....... they make more.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you implying you don't get always get all 3 presentations in on every call? You are maximizing that mva I hope. Oh, and the safety messages are always spot on every time I'm sure.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's funny is how seriously marketing takes this data. Are they that naive? Are they seriously using this data? check, check, check . Perhaps marketing and corporate should spend some more time in the field. Maybe forest could take some reps and pin them against marketing for a reality show and see who comes up with a better strategy. The only category marketing would win is TelePrompTer reading with matching hand movements.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it helps anyone, in case you don't know, you only have to check the box and the message for bystolic. You don't have to do the first 2 drop downs to complete the call.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Bystolic MVA- doctors are in heat over the BP drops we can show!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just make sure to skip over the page that shows 8 point drops. We don't want docs to see those killer BP drops.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! You poor put upon people! Imagine...having to actually check a box! Outrageous, I tell you; they surely don't know your terrible plight. You certainly work hard enough without having to add this strenuous burden.