More layoffs?

Discussion in 'Health Market Science' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2009 at 10:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bad are things there now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we all got raises and company cars (hyundai's, but they are cars)!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you got Hyundai's? We got nookie nookie and sushi with fresh ginger and happy ending! Come join IMS!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

..just as bad as they've always been. We hire schmucks with anger management issues who believe that they are innovators. We don't see any evidenceof innovation..only the anger

5. Jimwatchers

Jimwatchers Guest

the problem child still has not changed. same old same old.
    why he has not been fired yet is beyond many of us

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are things there now? Better? I heard the company lost some more people recently.

7. Anonymoussse

Anonymoussse Guest

LOST some people? We GOT RID OF some dead weight.

Thank you HMS leadership for finally making this happen.

Savient will do better with them anyhow - they are more comfortable with people of this ilk.

8. Well...this is evidence that this self proclaimed innovator is not what he purports. Innovators dont run sales systems for fledgling pharma companies (like he was hired to do at Savient) I'll put my wine down now and step away from the keyboard.

9. inno-what

inno-what Guest

you talk like there's innovation at hms! hahahahahahaha maybe you should put down the wine and start sobering up so you can clearly see what's going on there. you might want to hire some people with real product management and technical backgrounds first

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN! That dude had nuttin!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm confused, is this just one troll that's making up a conversation? The person always being brought up was a decent employee at HMS. It's even more confusing to someone familiar with the company, since as a product manager for a small product he didn't have that much control over the company or staff.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its just one nutcase with an ax to grind. There are far worse people here than JC.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Mrs. C!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the first few months I thought that they meant JS. Now that's a person with a lot of enemies, stepping over good people just to get more heads under her or to make up for her own insecurities. "I'm not disagreeing with you because you're a woman, I'm disagreeing with you because you are an idiot". I used to think that every time I met her.

Whoops, now I'm sounding like the JC hater...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that she still remains standing after so many more competent individuals have fallen is only baffling if you are under the misconception that the emperor is actually wearing any pants. The blame for this, and a continuous string of other poor business decisions can all be traced to him. Unfortunately, she will persevere, and the cancer within our organization will continue to grow, because the emperor is seemingly above reproach. The only explanation is that it will cost more to replace him than to just keep things as they are.

16. chickeechick

chickeechick new user

Hi. I'm newbie here.