More Managed Care Hits

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jul 2, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tricare and Optum RX now denying Acthar as not medically necessary. THe end near. We won’t have much coverage left by the end of 2018. We will be off Medicare/Medicaid in February of 2019 and then it’s all over. Don’t be caught when the music stops.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s about time. Only cost the tax payers 2 billion for Snake oil.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is that all of our managed care folks left this shithole and now Hugh O is finally exposed for the dirt bag that he is. He can’t lead a turd down a toilet.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have had success with patients paying cash. You will hear more about my success and process for success at the next national sales meeting.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats- you found a loop hole to keep the scam going. You should be proud.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

paying cash is not a loophole.
    Managed care is more of a loophole than cash.
    Yes, I am proud. I am proud for a a job well done. For getting up every morning early and coming home late. Yeah,my collar might be dirty and my pits a little stained but the satisfaction I have when the wife and kids greet me at the door to hand me a cool drink of lemonade and little Joey takes my shoes to his room for a quick polish. It's really great. So what If i know that while I'm out the wife is sleeping with the neighbor and little Joey is most likely his. Does it matter. Hell no! Just knowing I'm making a difference out there is all I need. And yeah I got a hot side piece And she gave me the clap which my wife and neighbor most likely have too. Life is good.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Andrew. Do some homework

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

until the price gets lowered or rebates mean something, we are fuked. And neither of those things are happening. And if I hear one more time “it’s about the patients” I’m going to vomit. Is it really? If it is, lower the price.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed regarding it's about he patients
    It's like when people say they are doing this or that for their kids. That's a lie. People are doing for themselves and the patients or kids are the cover story.
    F the kids and the patients. I just want to get paid. Am I right or what! If not, I'm guessing you don't see your employment here as being involved in part of the problem. Right, lower the price along with yourself right out of a job and or pay level.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when did TriCare and OptumRX start denying Acthar? Is this recent or did it also affect your ability to sell Acthar in your second quarter numbers? Is anyone concerned about Depomed's Synacthen and the impact of formulary coverage in late 2019 if it gets approved?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tricare and Optum are new. All the NSDs had a call about this in the last week or so. The approval rates are starting to drop sharply across all TAs and will only get worse. Some will get through just like with CVS but the overall rates of approval on these plans will drop significantly. Didn’t impact me in Q2 as far as I can confirm but I get a lot of Optum in general so I’m bracing for the effects.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We talked to all providers and insurance companies, Acthar approval rate is on the rise with new clinical data coming out. Revenue sbould be way over $1B in '18 and 20% rise in '19.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More new clinical data out for Acthar. Very excited to see more patients getting better with Acthar. It's a life saving drug.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What planet are you living Acthar will not hit $1 billion this year. I’ll call it at $950 million down from $1.216 Billion in 2016. I might add in 2016 our 5 year Strat Plan was projecting that we would be at $1.9 billion in 2021 with Acthar. HO and NM have had to lower expectations almost every other quarter since then. They couldn’t forecast rain standing in the middle of a hurricane. Naive referrals are down double digits in every TA since the 60 minutes piece and will fall further after CNN article. Optum RX is starting to reject claims now and other will follow too. Where do you get the confidence in a 20% raise in sales? Have you read the data in the studies, I have! It is suspect at best. It is certainly not compeling enough to convince Nephrologist, Neurologists, Pulmonologists or Rheumatologists that haven’t felt compelled to write in the last 5-10 years to now give Acthar a chance after all this time especially given all the media heat. If you are that confident in the future you should bet the farm and buy as much stock as you can here. Put your whole IRA in, if you are right you will make out like a bandit. I dare you!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's start with who was the short-seller crying about Acthar and when was it?
    That's when Acthar revenue went on 10% downtrend.
    Second, look at Acthar revenue YoY. You see any major drop off? 10% at best.
    Acthar revenue will hit over $1B for 2018.
    The more positive data the better.
    Hugh O'Niell is the best person running the Acthar product.

If you don't believe Mallinckrodt, then short it all you can.
    41% float shorted 33.5M shares, that gonna take it to $60's and much higher.
    I'll let the charts tell me where it's going and it's saying UP !!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acthar is life-saving drug and should be treated like any other cancer drugs.
    Acthar isn't on the top 10 most expensive drugs.
    Let's start with the top 10 first. Look it up.
    Only stupid crying about Acthar and its price.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if Acthar truly is to be considered as a life saving drug then MNK has to do meaning phase III type research to prove it not all of this HEOR Bull Shit and Small Phase IV studies. The truth is they want to make the money without truly investing in medicine or the therapeutic areas they are in and it’s ahameful

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acthar is truly a life-saving drugs. Plenty of studies already out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"It's a life saving drug".....half the time clinically when it works if it does at all. Nothing like selling a "let's throw it to a wall and see if it sticks" product for $39k per vial! Forget the price and forget the fact that the FDA did not require the same clinical evidence in 1952 like they would today to market something.....it barely works. Sorry hater colleagues here, that is a fact and we all know it and live it. Nothing like going into an office with your tail in between your legs to see if the doctor wants to continue therapy when it hasn't worked at all in the past 6 months.