More Managed Care Hits

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jul 2, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This board is full of disgruntled employees.
    They should leave the organization.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is interviewing. People are either padding the resume and collecting the cash or looking. Don’t worry soon everyone will be gone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get some new blood into the organization will be good.
    Get rid of dead woods is great!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Time’s up for MNK Leadership.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get rid of employees at any positions that bringing company down. We don't need any bitchers.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here lies the problem. Leadership wants sheep mentality. Too bad!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of you on both sides are missing the obvious. Mnk bought acthar which since questor has had a lots of controversy due to cost. Mnk paid billions and needs to recoup the cash no matter what anyone feels about it. Currently they are doing anything they can but public opinion and lack of agreeable data is reducing the growth. It's an anchor around our necks and it s not going away ever. No one will buy it from us, we will never lower the price and no trial will ever convience the masses the price is justified. The good news is it can be sold forever meaning unlike Oformev which has a end date. This allows many more years to collect acthar revenue and pay down debt. You just have to live with the stigma and that's partly what the compensation is for. As long as bonus is possible it's as good as a job as any.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, to barge in, but I just read your post on here. At first I thought you must be dealing in some illegal drug sales by the way you describe your situation (anchor around your neck, stigma, highly compensated to hang head low), then I realized you are talking about working for an actual legit company where sales reps feel like illegal drug dealers. How awlful to look in mirror each day and know thats what you do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it is awful. Now fetch me some more champagne and caviar.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When investors and providers find out Optium and other companies refuse to cover our drug, it won't be good. Leadership can only fake it so long.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Providers and payors are good to go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly don't work for the company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! “Providers and payors are good to go” without Acthar.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many idiot company haters in here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think we are haters. Just frustrated that we have no payer coverage, Acthar price in ridiculous just to pay leadership HUGE salaries and bonuses. The salaries are public. How can they justify bonuses this year? This ponzi scheme can't hold up in the long run. We have lost too many payers. Even if they hire a new managed care team, are the payers and providers banning together against Acthar?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

by the end of 2021 Acthar will be an IS only drug and promoted for IS. Far cry from the $2 billion Trudeau was telling the street.

Excellent job Mark!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look HO bought stock at 100.00 bucks. He knows what he’s doing. He won’t disappoint. I see 3 billion rev easy. I am glad mnk bought Questcor for 5.6 billion. What a great purchase.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

makes me so happy to think about HO buying in at $100. No doubt he thought it was the deal of the century. Sadly there is very little brain in that big head of his.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many large payers have taken us off formulary and our managed care department sucks. Don't tell us to sell a crazy expensive drug with no insurance coverage. Be real.