more people leaving

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think this is bad wait until you view your collected vs expected. The few of you that thought you were over are in for a surprise!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These days, I come on here to read your posts. You are hilarious and accurate.
    I hope we have been acquired and they are just not telling us. It would explain otherwise inexplicable holes in our infrastructure. We look like swiss cheese. That's why I hope the sale has already happened because who would buy us in this condition? I want a divorce from Atherotech and I want my old job back; based on the fact that I was fraudulently misled at the time of hire. We are not going public. The shares I abandoned at my old job are worth $60K and these shares I was given by Atherotech are worthless. I have not been compensated in a fair manner, or a manner consistent with the conditions I agreed to at the time of my hire. I have no budget to grow business but am expected to bring in revenue by leveraging my existing customers/friends. I have been developing these relationships for years and I am not willing to steer them like sheep to the slaughter. Find yourself a new sucker, Atherotech.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.... Fuck off Atherotech, you lied to me!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who gives a shit whether we are over or under! we don't care anymore! we are here to get salary and benes and run rings around management while golfing and interviewing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you leaving Atherotech??? Number 1 question. Wish I could be honest and tell the hiring manager the shit storm, but I'm nice just a career change

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my manager is also a complete poser. i tell them what they want to hear and don't know that im done and could care less. im in cruise control. its like a vacation at athrotech

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is your manager? My mgr is a complete idiot. He wants to help, but doesn't know how. Then he tries and upper mgt shuts it down!!! We are all screwed

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking as well. I was completely misled by hr, manager and rvp. Its apparent no one has a clue in this company about the lab market. The red flag should have been the training class. I fond out those clowns have never been in the field much less the lab industry. The training was useless and then riding with my manager, wow I quickly realized this company has people with zero experience in the industry!!!

What a foul company. The embarrassment of representing this company is a blemish on my resume.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a rep of yours tell my client in NY metro area that as of may they have to send direct to atherotech. And that labs were notified, any truth?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows if there is any truth to anything in that area, the loser manager is so far behind his goal he will have his reps say anything. He is one of those Thermo crooks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get mad because your losing business to the rep. Learn how to sell clinically then you will get your business back. LOSER!!! Any doctor can send directly to us. The mgr is trying hard to build a district but not his fault mgt has no clue.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EBITDA, EBITDA...EBITDA, EBITDA, EBITDA. WHAT ABOUT THE PTS? EBITDA, EBITDA, EBITDA. AND THE CUSTOMER? EBITDA, EBITDA, EBITDA. SO, THE CUSTOMER IS WRONG? EBITDA, EBITDA. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP MR. RD., THAT SOLVES THE PROBLEM. MR. LONG TERM COSTOMER, MY RD SAID EBITDA.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets stick with pure facts. thermo fisher people do not know the lab world. they are lost in the accounts. they rarely sold to clinics. they relied on wholesale such has quest and lca and have no clue how to talk to a client much less build a district. they sold a test and never dealt with multiple, eobs, billing, if, etc. most tf people have exited and suggest the remaining leave but they wont because they have no other means of experience. we made a big mistake by recruiting these dummies and they are leaches. ive seen too many times at the regional and nsm meetings these tf rds and they are phonies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all tfs reps are bad. Many of us are still here doing a great job. Now the rsd are idiots yes I agree! They can't sell a thing and don't understand a business

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are still TF managers here? They will ask you to do illegal add of tests and (buy)whatever it takes to get a customer. Be careful!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting my thermo RSD to understand the lab business and how to build a team is like trying to put panty hose on a diarrhetic walrus. And when you have trainers that have never sold in the market run the training like a big pharma company, you essentially have a disaster that couldn't be more messed up if they tried.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get rid of those tf rds they are a liability. I worked with one but gone now and what a hideous person. they bring culture of stench that lingers with them.