More people leaving

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2019 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the entire IT team leaving? Someone left today. What’s going on?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Someone left today", so the "whole " IT Department is falling apart? It's Boston, IT jobs are plentiful, get a grip.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worry about others in other departments let go or left...not a good sign. Sales is looking, especially after layoffs. Managed care can’t figure out how to lie to use so the just whitewash the truth on contracts, coverage, rebates, stock....just go sell...it will come....the pink slip!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This makes absolutely zero sense!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

of the 26 job openings at AMAG- 20 of them have been posted for more than 6 months. Are the recruiters at AMAG totally incompetent or is the hiring freeze still on and another lay off is imminent? It looks like a total waste of time to even apply.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone would have to be crazy to apply here after the launch of Intrarosa that AMAG failed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks. Do you want to waste your career years on a company that has a stock dive every 3 months? It really is a company that is going nowhere so go somewhere else for your own financial security. Seriously, most people that have any business sense at all are looking elsewhere every single day. The Area Directors are a joke and the VP Kiiesel is an alcoholic puppet for Tony C. This place is a shit show.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love working here. Best supplemental income job ever.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. It is really easy to work 2 jobs here. Corporate doesn’t know what the hell they are doing and the RSD’s just hope they can get past the next lay off. It’s easy to just be invisible.... until your number is up. The first round of lay offs took as many of the high salary and older RSD’s and SAR’s that is they could legally get. The next round will finish off the rest and then the company is left with inexperienced ass holes at every level. True nirvana for corporate.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure how some are working this place part time. Others are drowning with the pressure, and never-ending corporate holes bothering us with projects, calls, and field rides, all trying to justify their jobs by looking for something to do. I guess some ended up with the short end of the stick in the re-alignment. Saying hasta la vista will be the most joyous day ever...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree. All of the recent “activity” and busy work points to another lay off within 6 months. Everyone is scared to be in the next round of lay off’s, but don’t wear yourself out trying to keep this worthless job. Work like a dog to get out. Did you see the latest pile of BS from Jamie J’s interview on the AMAG website? What a joke. She and Gary Ball should both be brought up on charges for how they handled the product shortage on Makena AI. The DOJ hotline should be notified. Marketing specifically instructed us NOT to use the word shortage and only to say “supply gap” because the word “shortage” had greater implications where the FDA was concerned. The investors, our customers and the sales force were all lied to for months.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the constant push pressure is a counterproductive culture and is unsustainable. Busy clutter, flurry of emails, too many field visits by managers and other personnel is a waste of time and money, reduces motivation and creates exhaustion/burnout. Trust here is a thing of the past and more people looking to leave. High turnover looks bad to the industry- expensive and causes stock to dive so take note Bill H. Create an environment that is motivational and trustworthy with transparency not lies and people will stick it out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am past “burn out”. I am depressed that I gave so much of myself to this company. Now the stock is worthless, my manager is horrid, my Area Director and VP are both liars and the company as a whole is on a trip to nowhere.
    The next lay-off is more predictable than the first but it doesn’t make it any easier to wait for it. What the heck happened here? Last year at this time we were optimistic and hopeful because of the Makena AI launch. This year we are all in jeopardy because of bad corporate decisions. Bill Heiden and his whole crew of idiots need to go. Why does the sales team always end up paying for everything?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone else noticed that the major company financial issues and general unhappiness of the sales team all started when we bought Intrarosa and expanded into another worthless WHC team? These posts started immediately and have not stopped. The elimination of 110 positions, (not a lay off by definition), all happened because of BAD CORPORATE DECISIONS. Wake up investors, this is not going to get any better. You had better start making some tough decisions and get these idiots out before you lose anymore of your precious money. Calls are already being made to the JD about questionable practices in marketing messaging for both Makena AI and Intrarosa so law suits or at least investigations are inevitable.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If calls are being made to JD or DOJ, the sales reps should band together for class action suit. Pressure, pressure & more pressure is making us sick for all the crappy leaders high salaries and bad decisions.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work here but these posts about employee treatment by management is depressing me. If i worked here I would probably leave.

:)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly this. Let’s put more pressure on the sales force by doling out pips. Doesn’t matter if I was incredibly successful here this time last year. My goal is astronomical and so I now on the bottom of rankings. AEDs seem to push to make the fault of corporate mistakes lie on the hands of the rep. No upper accountability.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is unfortunately true and very sad

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first round of lay off employees are still enjoying their severance money. Lucky bastards.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. There were corporate mistakes that happened long before the launch of Intra. The dominoes had already begun to fall down. Intra is a great product and we had no chance due to the upper AMAG f'ups.