More shenanigans

Discussion in 'Optimer Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now isn't the time to back off, get out there and hustle up some more business! I don't want to take over your territory and have to develop it on my own. When the merger completes you'll be gone and I'll be raking in big bonus from the momentum you worked hard to build. How else am I going to make my sales goals? I've got my hands full just promoting Cubicin, and I don't have time for Dificid too.

Get out there early and make a few extra calls each day. Thanks for all your effort, and I'll let you know how much my bonus checks are long after you are gone.

Good selling!

Sincerely,
    Your Cubist Rep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will do! Got to get my $500 per bottle bonus in meantime. So you go out there and drive my business!!
    Your Optimer Rep

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh...Sparky, don't spend that bonus on expensive whiskey and cigars celebrating your success. You'll probably need it in a few weeks. Besides that, who's to say you'll even be around to collect that bonus? No one with Cubist is going to sell any Dificid until we find out exactly how much it will pay. We already got burned once with that.

Now stop spending your time on Cafephama and get out there and sell! You seem a little confused about what happened this week. You work for me, now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice. I guess i'm just stupid and ignorant like you!
    I am out working. $500 for every bottle is damn good.
    Thanks Mr. Perez

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always love to peruse these boards and hear the rants and raves of the self entitled few.. maybe if people would spend a little less time bitching, and more time selling, perhaps you might earn a few extra dollars and possibly earn some respect in the meantime. . Think about when these 6 figure jobs disappear in the not too distant future.. We will look back and realize that a little effort and a lot less whining might have secured something a bit brighter. . A classic case of the born-with-the-silver-spoon syndrome. . Good grief children! I detest the leadership as much as the next.. however, maybe in the meantime we can prove our worth and watch with further enjoyment as our Cubist counterparts flail as a result of not doing shit over the past two years...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you were here from the beginning? "good grief children"?
    This was one mistake after another, the mistake "we" took was coming over and that is our own. With that said, "you" if you were original, please take the time to list the mistakes, this should be at least 1 page in length. Also start with Price as we all know this is the issue, then go from there....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best anyone can do in this situation is trust your gut instinct. Most of the time you will prove yourself right. The only one looking out for you and your family is YOU.

If you think going out and trying to sell more vials and make a little more money is right then go for it. If you think a full blown job search is right the go for it.

I for one do not believe that RP's comments on the conf call were misleading or out of context. I think he was being as honest as he could be based on the fact that Cubist does not own us yet. I also believe that Cubist views Dificid as a 3rd line detail that can be grown marginally over the years (at current cost) and does not want to add a lot more expense to their bottom line. Once they make back the purchase price of Optimer the remaining years of patent life will be pure profit for them. That's what my gut tells me so I will plan for my family accordingly.

JMO

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I meant bottles not vials before all you Kool Aid drinkers jump on that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got offer yesterday, out celebrating!!! I think I will quit face to face at these ridiculous dinners. Part of me wants to go off on the red bull slugging alcoholic and tell her she is responsible for ruining this company and our sales. She has turned out to be all about herself and tanked the value of all if our stock in the meantime. Since HR won't fire her, I will make sure she knows how the whole sales force thinks about her.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK assholes, this is it. I am tired of all your bullcrap. Optimer was flawed from the start and that is it. I will find you at the next gig and believe me I will let them all know what you did.
    Look at GP and the others, ever see the movie Taken? Well here we go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to video your meltdown. Should be great to watch it over and over on YouTube.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The flaw from the beginning was Pedro, once he was gone...which took way too long, we would have had a fighting chance. That dream was destroyed by the people who replaced him, everything went from bad to worse.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always thought that senior management intended to take this company to the point where it would be sold and they would cash out. They never acted like they gave a hoot about what happened in the field or who they stepped on as long as the sales were increasing and they had their golden parachutes ready when the takeover would hit.

All of the rah-rah, speeches, stupid teleconferences, meetings, etc., were all a sham. They were just exercises along the way to get us to sell Dog-o-cid while they patiently waited for the sale to be forced.

I just have that feeling that we were had like a cheerleader on prom night, but without a corsage or thank you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh what?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop drinking and posting. Also, stop breaking your psych pills in half...take the full dose to control your neurosis. Now go back to your bed at the Happy Acres Home for Mentally Disabled, stop listening to the voices in your head and leave us alone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might want to look in the mirror. You are a little psycho yourself. The fact that you are constantly on CP and posting makes you no better than anyone else.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea who posted that previous comment, how much they are on CP and how much they post. Your comments are just further proof of your mental instability.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a hold of yourselves people. It's not worth it. Move forward and don't look back.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, a few gin and tonics and I'm ready to post.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many have found another job? How many are double dipping until the payouts come? Don't deny, there are substantiated rumors about a few who already are... I hope the skank I definitely know about gets caught...she did nothing more than screw me over in bonuses.