More shenanigans

Discussion in 'Optimer Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does one screw over another on bonuses??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well when one has multiple LTC pharmacies in ones territory and Dr. Phil suddenly shows up with 20 Rx's but has never written before and has no vanc data then goes blank again for multiple weeks and reappears with 16 Rx's one realizes that these are LTC loadings and drug is being shipped all over the place, one screws his/her fellow reps out of bonus money. Oh and when Dr. Phil says to the rep that he never used it or maybe once, one realizes they are living a lie but never says anything so they make the coin. And that's just one way one screws over another on bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You speak the truth

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great. They are still filling positions with this company? !! I bet we are attracting real talent lol Great job spending Cubists money to fill positions for 2 3 months tops while they go through our training. Do nothing. Spend the entire time interviewing . Then quit ? Guess what. Next time one of you do nothing ride alongs wants to work with me I'm busy. Till job over. Pathetic group of losers. Count my fake call entries then move on lMC 2 hospitals 6 calls check. So sad. I moved away from this mind set so long ago.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$500 a bottle!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just hired on with no intention of quitting my current company because I'm going to do exactly what you said - doubling my salary for 4-6 months. This company is fvcked.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will ride with you every day!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for letting me know what you're up to. I'll fire your sorry ass as soon as I confirm it and notify your current company.

Sincerely,
    Your New Manager

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about any of this? Lost civilizations here we come! This is like working at a cemetery......everyone is dead.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

November 15th!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the significance of November 15TH?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no more labor day

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the shareholder vote? Don't think it's been announced yet. When will the lawsuits/investigations be settled? These are just two of the many things that need to happen for the deal to close. Not sure all this can happen by Nov. 15 but who really knows????? Not us, that's for sure.