More Studies For Bridion (sugammadex)?

Discussion in 'Organon' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2008 at 7:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wake up, OBS managmenet had equal expertise in anesthesia.....do we need to say more?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man are you guys completely fucked. You have no generic strategy for Zemuron, delay after delay for products you try to launch, LM running Suggamdex and SP believing the product is worth tons of money. No wonder you stock remains below $20. Can you say,"take over"!!! We are coming for you soon. I would say bend over and enjoy it, but you are pretty used to that from Fred and Carrie these days. We will at least kiss you )(.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above poster gets it. OBS is gone and SP is here. Sales hasn’t seen anything yet, you have be listening to the lullaby music in the background while SP has ripped the best from OBS, kept the Kool-Aid drinkers (while demoting them), and now your sales managers and you are next. Wake up the changes are coming and yes sugammadex will be priced in the hundreds per dose…. Did you here that…..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we used to have the a team taht new what to do. The sleas team talked regularly tothe marketers who talked to the martket researches who talked to Sales Ops who talked to meeintg planning to interafcted with training. Now that is gonoe. No more talking. Sugammadex be nothing without anesthesia "know how." That knoweldge is long gone. Only thing left is same RDs, DMs and reps. and well Janet Chow

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you either need a new keyboard or some typing lessons, or both.....
    There was nothing like a lot of anesthesia knowledge before S-P, but I am sad to say that a lot of what little we had is gone.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sugammadex has been provisionaly approved in Europe (do any of you know where that is!!??)

Main issues are - a total lack of understanding of the market from SP. Anyone worth their salary has left Organon, and SP management are seen as a bunch of jokers by the company, and more importantly by the key leaders in anaesthesia.

Secondly, they will price it out of the market, or at best it will only be used in emergency situations.

Anyone left in anaesthesia, get out while you can!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people in the clinic will need to have five signatures on a request in triplicate before they may use the stuff at the price level that is being rumoured.... (which also might be some stage setting trick)

anyway, the original organon 'team' had the same understanding of the field of anesthesia as the current team ...... the lack of willingness to listen to those who could know never kept them from dreaming up crazy strategies and the same holds true now.

The drug will sell itself, the price will probably rapidly adjust itself and fred gets to explain disappointing sales.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think the price will be set at?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't know, only that it will be too high for the anesthesia arena not to hurt, not just slightly high but probably way over the top........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter what the price will be because it won't be SP who ultimately will sell this POS. Let's hope the new company that buys SP will be smart and finally do away with Liana M and anyone associated with her.

I don't believe I've ever met a bigger piece of crap. I'm 100% sure that this launch will go down the crapper along with SP.

Can you say, "divest"?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bridion will be the trade name ex-US. US trade name TBD.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

us trade name was already agreed upon with FDA
    could be this one:

www.wipo.int:
    (954428) ESVERA.
    (151) Date of the registration
    (111) Number
    (180) Expected expiration date of the registration/renewal
    (171) Expected duration of the registration
    (732) Name and address of the holder of the registration
    N.V. Organon
    Kloosterstraat 6
    NL-5349 AB Oss (NL)
    (812) Contracting State or Contracting Organization in the territory of which the holder has a real and effective industrial or commercial establishment
    BX
    (740) Name and address of the representative
    N.V. Organon
    Kloosterstraat 6
    NL-5349 AB Oss (NL)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The price will be $400+

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be Ezvera, not Esvera. Price will be no where near $400.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bridion got approval from EMEA :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non Approved USA. Last one out turn out the lights, good night, good bye.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will be the soonest possible time the FDA could/would approve?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you'd better off predicting the winning lottery numbers than what FDA will do and when....
    Personally I think the non-approvable letter reeks of politics rather than true pharmacovigilance by FDA.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the FDA looked at Liana and run...NAsty

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean to tell me that her tight mini-skirt was a turn off? How can that be? She is hot...if you don't believe me just ask her!