More Work Than People

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2018 at 6:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup that's how businesses work. Everyone and everything is an expense. So are you saying Roche should not act like a business? And are those rich severance package part of their deceitfulness?

#butthurtsnowflakes

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet here you are making comments ... a year later? hmmm

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GNE is horrible, I left two years ago and now making $125K base and $40K @ plan

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yay!!! NVT biosim delayed - the third this year. Just more time for the Rituxan gang to bring in extra income. Giddyup!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you......not sure that base is anything to brag about though

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just more pressure. Enough already.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, if you read what I said, it’s that people are expendable when growth stagnates. No one should expect anything more than being treated as such.

Try reading without applying your bias to the comments next time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey - where's that More Work Than People t-shirt?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does $139M/qtr in sales feed a 130+ reps?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s clear why many said “More Work than People.” Arrogance and delusion is being kind.

Actually said first by one person and then parroted by the rest who have few original thoughts, don’t think, and just follow along with homogeneous, blind group think mentality.

People really thought DNA would last forever, drunk on the company’s success with “Camelot Syndrome.” I have even heard leadership in MCO state that BioSimulars were low risk until recently, unbelievable.

The liberal ideolog agenda that exists here has left many lost, far afield, and void of logical reasoning! Bob and Herb were more conservative than they wish to remember!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree - Bob and Herb had vision unlike DNA's current leadership. Mid-level management is the biggest offender.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For June Give Back, how about giving us the TRUTH? Sick of the insincere concern for - no such thing. Actions speak.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are not happy and can sell get out and get another job. Stop crying about the direction of the company and take action.

Are you concerned you will not be able to make the same money for the same effort (lack) or work?

Great selling to you all.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical weak management response - self centric with no interest in dealing with the issues. Glad Bob and Herb are not around to see this disaster, (Bob's been finished for years - only came to NSM last year as a goodwill gesture). Yes, interviewing now and actually been offered more $ for my skills. I do thank the 'old' GNE for all I learned. It was an outstanding ride. Big pharma killed the golden goose.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, believe that was Herb at NSM but Bob would agree.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you dare correct me you douchd bag. I will punch you face off.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Transformation, BOLD, BOOST, BOUNCE - who comes up with this stuff? Embarrassing corporate speak. Let's play Art's BS Bingo with the new buzzwords. Winners get a t-shirt.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep it up and I will rip your face off!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ill take "operational Excellence" for $500 Alex! Lets pressure test that one!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the answer is - You're displaced. Buzzzz. What is - An appropriate greeting for your NSD? Correct response for $1000 GNE Rewards!!