More Work Than People

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2018 at 6:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting for my t-shirt.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will GEO receive their t-shirts?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies, Lies, Lies - the new GNE culture.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its about time that Roche finally drains the swamp of “Genentech legacy” dead weight.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's crazy but getting laid off was the best thing to happen to me in a long time. Went with a smaller company, better pay, people are nice, decent products, customers treat me better which is weird. The down side, company car, less resources(no OCC, TLL, Genie, etc., that you have to use). I miss some people but not the back stabbing and DM's protecting their rears.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t mind working in fast food now. It’s great but the $400/week salary hurts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The mgmt at Genentech is horrible. There are some good people and products there but, it is brighter on the other side. Genentech is one of the most negative places I have worked. But, Stay for the package. I have learned so much after leaving about my manager talking bad about people at their managers meeting, it's sad. No trust or ethics

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Industry including management/marketing, and reps realize this business has dramatically changed are you are highly overpaid for the value/services you provide.

For most it was a good lucrative ride.

Good luck with your next pharma gig or new career.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of the country? Asking for a friend.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The main issue is the mistrust that has been created. I always was proud to say I worked here but now, the reputation is gone. Managers vs reps, I thought we should always be on the same team but that is not the way it is. Everyone is protecting themselves.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone I know that was laid-off is rehired and most for more money!

Some say that the paperwork and compliance is intense... it’s real “big Pharma”!

Guess I still feel lucky to be here, just tired of the petty BS with all the other reps and lies from leadership. It’s not the DNA of old, but, it could be worse.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the jerks who thru their DSM and RSD under the bus!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice spelling RSD/DSM loser! I hope the bus drove over you slowly you overpaid under qualified wind bag. Good luck at your new job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who dat thro’d em under da bus. Fo shizzle, fer real homes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They weren't thrown, they put themselves in that position. Keep screwing people and thats what happens. In SE the DM's are arrogant and COS's are tired of it. Everyone I know that left is happier

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least my DM's little team won so maybe he'll be normal for a week.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more people than work

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Theme for NSM - will finally get the t-shirt.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL