Morphabond Disaster

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2017 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to sell this product should be forced to resign. Worst idea ever. I can't wait for the Roxybond launch meeting. How are they going to fake excitement with that one? #shitshow

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They blamed lackluster Movantik sales on RJ and he was forced to resign. So, if Morphabond is a dud, will they get rid of Switzer?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morphabond is a bigger loser than Savaysa. KK should be embarrassed with himself. Bad idea Ken. When do you apologize to Japan and resign. Miss after miss on your part. What's your next trick up your sleeve? A Welchol candy bar? Come on man!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spend all day begging for a Morphabond script. Meanwhile, Movantik/Welchol numbers are tanking. RL, brilliant move. I'm sure one Morphabond script is generating tremendous revenue for DSI.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to have a 2 week free trial card (patient needs 2 weeks now while PA getting worked out), drop the price (to get on more plans, PartD is 80% of market, and offer a card for cash pay (there are a lot of them in this market) ala Savaysa card and voila $75 million + in 3 years is doable otherwise forgetaboutit

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Switzer has shown to be a dud, he has accomplished nothing as a "leader". He is just a great butt-kisser of KK and that's it.

7. pancer

pancer Guest

non of these ADF formulations will really move until the states,gov't, insurance companies make them available first line....don't blame us...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't blame you? If DSI knew these products wouldn't "move" as you said, then why would it be a good idea to enter this market? It was a bad business decision.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only reason they brought in was to establish in pain pre-mirogab; now that is the real elephant in the room. Mira gab was near term hope that has vanished? Or will they seek diabetic neuropathy indication? I say go for it, limited label Miro will do better than the dinosaur opioid space

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get out and sell it man, ok it's not easy-but don't blame us-get to work slava!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true H.O. Dicktard

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wash that potty mouth with new Gain Flings, sir

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuropathic Pain is a no-go. It is all about oncology now. Senior leadership at all levels has made one piss poor decision after another.

14. chung

chung Guest

what dat mean sir?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone who knew the pain market market knew hat Morphabond was a bad idea! Why? Because 1. It’s morphine which is the entry level long acting because it’s cheap and easy to get with insurances! 2. Nobody cares about another long acting abuse deterrent morphine! 3. The pain market is under attack by every governing body and the feds are restricting pharmacies, wholesalers and doctors 4. THIs company completely overhired for this launch and there are way too many people selling drug with no formulary coverage! 5. Most Reps are not experienced in this market and it is very apparent can’t make it happen
    How soon until the layoff? There is no way this company will last in this market!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had 10 scripts written of Morphabond since launch and only one has gone through. (I'm not from NY or NJ, so that how it is everewvere else). Are we really going to continue doing this? Even if RL thinks it's a good idea to have the sales force chasing one script all day, doesn't mean that we have the desire to do it. At some point, as a rep, you just have to say "f" it and move on to another company. This is getting silly. And what about the AR reps that were told to sell Morphabond? Ask them how that's going. Brilliant RL. Fascinating that you are running a sales force.

17. moncava

moncava Guest

stop complaining jesper, put your overalls back on and sell something!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. That's what this board is for. To bitch and moan.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The scripts are really rolling in now!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The boys at Egalet are stealing your scripts!