Moses is a great cook!

Discussion in 'Castle Medical Labs' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just thought I would comment on the one positive experience I had when I went to Castle training. :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love that this post has zero responses (other than this one)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were a lot of good things at training, all of it had to do with eating and drinking. When you treat people as bad as they do, buying someone with a little food and drink won't cut it.

Like someone wrote in another thread. There analogy of a sale being a date holds true with their sales force. They are trying to get us drunk, so they can screw us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't really put the thread up to get a lot of responses I just thought it would be nice to give him credit because he was so nice to everyone and served us great food.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an idea, call him. This is cafe Pharm, we are discussing serious issues with our company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on give it a rest. It was tongue and cheek saying that was the only good thing about training. We all have to have a sense of humor. If you do not like the thread then do not read it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax man. Life is a balance. I've posted some of the most serious posts and comments on this board about Rob and LP. His post is actually spectacular. Short, direct and screams volumes about this place called Castle. Relax. He is talking serious business as well. Just like all sales folks, we have our own way of presenting our point. The OP did it spectacularly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey!!! Moyces is a great cook...just saw this thread and had to comment

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Moses still with Castle? SD fired a whole slew of loyal Corporate folks on Black Thursday. I hope Moses survived!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pretty sure he's still alive and cookin!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

moses is the best chef. No one even comes close.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Moses still with Castle Medical. His tacos were the best!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moses left.