Most disappointing thing about this job

Discussion in 'New Haven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2016 at 9:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the "NHP commercial" announcement? Who cares

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jo,
    The Rx went from from 43 in Jan to 126 to Feb.
    Lets change the targets again.
    Bo

Bo,
    Great job!
    Those speeches must be working!
    Jo

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if those numbers are true we then fire them!
    Frenchie

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooo here we are almost to April and still no samples... Have any of you received the "come back when you have samples"??? Or the "How can I write this without the patients sampling it??''... All of this makes me question what's going on with this company and the drug itself... Why did the first shipment of samples have such a short shelf life? Why has it been almost 2 months since we have had samples? Have they not produced any since? They can give us what's been already produced right?..... Right?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for NHP, but as an outsider trying to get information on helpful sales software, they seem like they don't even want to consider looking at things that could potentially help.

Again, speculation as an outsider.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard every excuse in the world as to why there are no samples. "You don't need samples to sell" "the vouchers are BETTER than samples!" "I sold without samples" blah blah blah. What I haven't heard yet is any real answers as to what is actually going with the Samples and when we will have them. So weird that they're so evasive. Never mind the fact that 3 months ago they told us the vouchers don't work and we'd look "stupid" if we handed them out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Vouchers were stupid then and the samples made sense. Now the vouchers are good and the samples are not needed. What dont you understand?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect NHP logic!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharmacy stocking is a nightmare. They really dont want it.

And yes I tried to schmooze them and all that

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its all over, what a bill of good we were sold!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This true?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its true they cut more than half the salesforce today to keep things afloat. Wish things would have turned out differently but thats the game. The writing has been on the wall for awhile. Good luck NHP you will need it!