Mother Ship, Please help Senior Concerns with COVID

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2020 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are your plans in sending Senior Representatives of J&J back into the front lines ?
    Employees at greatest Risk, 55-70 years of age with different comorbidity’s such as diabetes, coronary artery disease, heart disease, cancer, & kidney disease and asthma, to mention a few.
    When are we going to get serious and let employees know their plans such as, total stay at home, early retirement package. Many of us fear the challenges for ourself and family once we are forced to return.
    Leadership hopefully will be addressing this currently and in the future. All we are hearing is No Plans being discussed.
    This is not the Johnson & Johnson Credo.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Credo is rhetoric. Love the concept though...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Credo?!? Please tell us you have not ingested the amount of JNJ Kool-Aid necessary to believe the credo is more than a meaningless piece of paper.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should you be that age group and afraid to return to the field, you should retire or just leave. I am in that age group and have no qualms about being in the territory. You sound more like a millennial yup than a boomer...cry cry cry

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior Representatives age 55 and older with co-morbidities such as diabetes Should not be forced back into calling on hospitals, physician offices with any Such possibilities of Contracting The Corona Virus. Senior Management must come up with an equitable plan to take employees out of harms way.
    The Johnson & Johnson Credo.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on this mentality and I am in the over 50 group

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior Management has a solution, Lay Off a certain percentage of the sales force (will happen to be older individuals). JnJ has done these "purges" before. The Johnson & Johnson Credo is hilarious. #realworld

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Credo hasn’t been practiced since Burke led the company