Motivated after meeting?

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke. I dread our next meeting!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So very, very IGNORANT!! If you accept the Aqua delivery system, you would have NO cause to dread our next meeting! Your universal pathway would "guide" you through any difficult times!
    YOU need to wake- up!! Get out of the vacuum and control your future!

With Love,
    Little Tony Vegas

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is what I learned after our last meeting: everyone in the company is looking for another job

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazingly, I don't think you have the mental ability to learn anything! NO DARLIN', everyone here at Aqua is NOT looking for another job! I just wish the readers here would not believe everything that an Ignorant poster writes.
    Accept the Aqua delivery system if you have not already done so! Seeing your universal pathway, can help you decide on the direction you should take for your future! Eternal peace and serenity will always be yours!

With Love,
    Little Tony Vegas

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay Chris Gilmore.
    And don’t call me darlin...men shouldn’t be called that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well DARLIN', once again your Stupidity and Ignorance continues to show itself! It is so clearly obvious that you have NOT accepted the Aqua delivery system! Are YOU a Man?
    You are living in a vacuum with no regard for eternal peace and serenity! And of course, you are without access to your universal pathway to chart your future. You are quite sad, and are to be pitied!
    YOU have NO idea of any direction YOU need to follow! Also quite sad!

With Love,
    Little Tony Vegas ( or Chris Gilmore, if you prefer!)