MoviPrep Price - What A Joke!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2006 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The AWP for MoviPrep is $49.00 - we are fucked! What happened to our respectable product line. We are being asked to sell a 3 liter "ass cleaner" for $55.00 to $70.00. I'm out of this shit hole - good luck kissing fat nurse ass. "Doc, please use MoviPrep for $70.00 even though you can buy generic PEG 3350 for under $10.00". Oh, I know, the vitamin C is worth $60.00 - SUCKERS!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

totally agree...all patients should just use that awesome product osmoprep anyway right!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about visicol, that is the best prep out there....plus it has great insurance coverage

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

best prep, huh!!??!! half my docs are still using that miralax/gatorade/zelnorm prep. visicol was a bad product for inkine, still is

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Visicol was the only product for Inkine you dink..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget about IB-Stat

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i never said it was inkine's only product you illiterate 'dink'....i just said it was a shit product for them

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any ex-inkine's still still at salix? those people could sell!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point I am making is that Inkine was based around Visicol, created for Visicol and sank with Visicol. That's all...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats that say about salix and new ingenious osmoprep

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try checking the pharmacies. Price is only 48.02 at Wal Mart.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moviprep is selling like hotcakes....I have several offices now using it exclusively!!!! And thats all that matters suckers!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offices using MoviPrep exclusively, huh? Even for patients who are on diuretics or ACE Inhibitors . . . it's awesome how you tell them that the third liter of liquids really isn't that important . . . just keep up that market share, you unethical bastards

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

on the contrary the third liter of liquids is what sets it apart. So whoever that rep is selling without the clear liquids is an unethical stupid person.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you read the warining in the PI it is referring to PEG products in general that you need to be cautious with ACE and diuretic patients, not just Moviprep. See, the problem is, for those patients no bowel purgative is completely safe, the office staff and docs think that any PEG + els is but its not. Thus, they will be using Moviprep exclusively in many offices as they do any other peg product. Scare tactics don't work on offices if they are educated properly so you should learn a new one.