Mr Know It All

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 10, 2018 at 11:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has on there team a mister know it all who thinks they know everything and is always telling everybody what to do ? How do you deal with him?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ours is a she and she always tries to tell people what to do and takes over the conference calls with our region. She is always trying to get recognition from our RBD and it is SO annoying! I try to avoid her at meetings limit & communication with her. I have never had a more annoying co-worker. My advice is do your best to ignore your Mr. Know it all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these gals are usually the same ones who “educate” their customers, chase them down halls, and get us all kicked out. They hate their family, would rather be ruining our access!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had one from PI
    Typical mid 30s arrogant know it all....choose to ignore and smirk as if you were looking at an unflushed toilet....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we have the same know it all

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know one thing. This entire place is a hot mess

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! Everything is messed up here. I’ve never before this worked at a company where my own team was so competitive within the region. I have been very fortunate in the past to work with teams that support one another by offering best practices and encouragement for award trips earned. My region now has the mentality of every person for them self. It’s sink or swim and we definitely have a know it all on the team. Between very little support within my team and the questionable job security here it’s very hard to stay motivated.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So leave. Last time I checked this was “at will” employment. Oh, let me guess, you’ve been trying to leave and nobody else will hire you. Yep, you suck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah. I think I will just stay here, do nothing and collect a paycheck. Like everyone else. Catch me Mark

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone leave unless it was an amazing job? Why not ride this shit-coaster at least until Takeda? Everyone is looking/interviewing, but we can choose to be selective. Leaderships refusal to take the pulse of the field is noted, and leadership will get back what it puts out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly... I'm working half as hard and get my full salary and still will get a good bonus because I'm a pediatric rep. I'm not going anywhere until I get that severance package. Never had this long of a vacation before and as bad as we have been treated by these fools leading the NBU I think they owe us this nice break minus my field contacts

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly what you get when you shit on the sales team for years. We will all appear to be working hard, but we are laughing behind your back leadership. All you care about is you. All we care about is us. Notice his royal highness flem has been MIA. What a total shit company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our team has our idiot manager so fooled. He really thinks we are working harder and longer than the average Shire rep. None of us are doing a damn thing unless he is riding with us. Crazy thing is that my personal and our regions goal attainment number has improved since we all stopped working

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know if your manager is an idiot, or simply gets the situation. They know they may not be around in 3 months either so why bother. My manager has said she hasn’t heard a thing from leadership on what’s happening. She’s playing the game too. You should feel lucky that you aren’t being micro managed to Hell. That’s happening in a lot of areas.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow this topic took a 90 degree turn

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did our company when Fleming took over and the Neuroscience business unit when Mark Russ and Kevin cowles took over... believe it or not Kevin is actually worse than Kathy Kobe. That's saying something. There are some people you can just look at and tell they are dumb as shit. He is one of those individuals and he has yet to do anything to prove otherwise. Talking about grit and showing fat guys dancing in a Nimble manner don't get the job done

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That it did. But this is better I think.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol @ fat guys dancing

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KC is a mental midget. How in the hell did that guy get to where he is?