Mr Know It All

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 10, 2018 at 11:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Shire. He has all the characteristics of executive leadership.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is the reason why HQ truly HATES the lazy arse sales force!! We don't envy you, we find you despicable! Have you ever worked a full week in your life!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fantastic. My job is done here. What were they serving at the cafeteria today? LOL. loser

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I haven't... a very popular rep who left this shithole told me it wasn't necessary. They were right. Quality over quantity

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ben? Good ole Ben

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grit , Tenacity so original--what a dumb motto
    BTW I have a know it all on my team who think she is gritty and tenacious when she really is obnoxious and narcissistic

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget the glass being half full. Another super original idea by perry. These guys literally google LEADERSHIP SLOGANS and use them at NSM.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do have a mister know it all...my offices are disgusted with him. He thinks he’s the next best thing to sliced bread....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You stuck up sorority girl... stop talking bad about every white male leader at Shire. These guys are heroes and have led this company to greatness. I live by their slogans and can't wait for the next one to be shared at our next Meeting... rumor has it that slogan being rolled out by Perry, Mark, and Kevin is going to be "BEND OVER". They are already making the signs with the slogan so it can be plastered all over the walls of the Swan and Dolphin in Orlando. Looking forward to hearing their guidance in how that phrase will help me increase my sales. Our leaders rock and I am looking forward to Bending Over with each of you while holding my half full glass and gritting my teeth and winning with these tenacious leaders in Shires NBU!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot On!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HZ in OBU is biggest know it all. What a tool. Nobody likes him. Nobody trusts him. He talks down to everyone and motivates nobody.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg yes. I liked him at first, but the more I get to know him the more he seems like a dick

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is it more men or women?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s about even. Our biggest know it all is an obnoxious guy followed closely by another know it all guy, but in our zone it’s even between guys and girls.

I’m not talking about the people who actually do know their shit. I’m talking about the ones patting theirselves on the back for spouting out stuff we already know or “teaching” us something someone else already did and they’re trying to take credit for it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, such a DB. He has this arrogance about him that is very off putting.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the women are worse than the men because they feel under appreciated and need to make themselves known I m woman hear me roar they all feel like they are underpaid compared to male counterparts and this is their way of getting attention instead of just excelling and be noticed for their talents they choose to get notice for their attitude that has no appeal

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm...HZ has had numerous RD, ZA, KAM, and rep openings and NOBODY from his previous companies have signed up to join him in the Midwest Zone. Quite Telling!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this tells us in CP world is that HZ stepped up to your lazy underperforming ass and know you don’t like him. Go away bottom dweller. Go back to B&L.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgusting sexist post. Most likely written by one of our privileged white men!