MRI ICD

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by anonymous, Dec 22, 2015 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they got there ICD approval for MRI. How about all those 'backward' compatable pts that where implanted over past year or so? Don't see any mention of backward compatibility like BSC did in Europe and that they promised in the US.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"their"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

backward compatible with old BIO leads DF1 and DF4 so battery changes are immediately MRI safe

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Battery changes are great but how about the patients and doctors who were told over the past 18 months that the current device you are putting in right now will be backwards compatible once we get US FDA approval?

Since you're coming out with new models I find it hard to believe you're going to be backwards compatible. Oh boy I hope so I know some doctors going to be pretty pissed off!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now what! like i said backwards compatible

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know you're indications hero...you are not backwards compatible on your entire line...just backwards. Plus you have a HV lead that is a thread away from recall. Pipe down little man, you will never roll with the big boys...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do I am a doc who was told 9 months ago that this device your implanting today will be MRI backward compatable. This patient can get a MRI once we get approval. Where do they stand? Typical Bullshitting bio reps are about to have their a.. handed to them

See you later dipshits

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that never happened...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors are losers. They should become Bio reps and make more money

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biotronik 20% year over year growth.

in flat CRM market not too shabby

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crushing it! freakin love how my Medtronic counterparts are scrambling around with managers all the time... trying to push dinner programs and business plans...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love watching the MDT reps lose the flipping minds when a doc puts in 3 of the new loop recorders from Biotronik in one day. I'm not even in CRM but that was hilarious. I really thought they were going to cry. Afterwards, the doc actually sat down with them and said, "Yep. It's bigger. Is that your only rebuttal?" They just sat there like deers in headlights. It was funny.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

entitled mdt reps are much fun