MRL is dead

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2014 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not have said it better myself!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You see what happens when MRL treats their talented scientists like crap? They take their talent and use it against Merck. For every dog of a drug Merck tries to get approved, I laugh all the more. Scumbag company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much talent has left MRL over the last 10 years. The ones that are left have one thing in common. They are here for the ridiculously high paycheck and aren't leaving until Merck pays them to leave. I've heard that from just about every one of my colleagues.

How's that for morale? This company screwed over too many people, and now they're left with a demoralized, complacent, and disengaged work force that, for the most part, does not feel connected nor do they trust management. This is a recipe for the slow death of a once great organization.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Peter Kim!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks should go to Roger Perlmutter as well. He is continuing the demise of MRL.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean like he did at Amgen?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Ken fell for it. There is NO ONE working in the labs. Roger's priority is licensing and having Joe Miletich fire everyone in the labs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Junkyard Joe's favorite song at Amgen and now at Merck:

Times are hard
    You're afraid to pay the fee
    So you find yourself somebody
    Who can do the job for free
    When you need a bit of lovin'
    'Cause your man is out of town
    That's the time RMP get's me runnin'
    And you know I'll be around
    I'm a fool to do your dirty work, oh yeah
    I don't wanna do your dirty work, no more
    I'm a fool to do your dirty work, oh yeah

Junkyard Joe

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 years later, leaders in this thread have proven incapable of finding new clinical candidates.
    They are not scientists, just process engineers who hide in their offices. Guy Padbury plays with his balls while Rome burned. Thank you Roger, Joe and Rich. Good call selecting leaders for Research.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect with the r*****s they were given. We have expensive equipment in Rahway with people who would have been classified half retarded spectrum students if they were in school today. They are being nice by keeping them. Don' get me started on the other sites. They are great leaders but can only do so much.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 visits, delivered some food and screwed around. I had a great day. Seems like r and d is imploding.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Lean Lab initiative coming. another clean out in preparation for head count reduction. Time for process engineer leaders to shine again!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please name great leaders you speak of

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are describing what’s going on at all sites now. Everyone riding the keytruda tidal wave for the next 10yr while sites are dismantled piece by piece in preparation for next merger. Watch

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roy Baynes, smartest man on the planet, just ask him...one of the primary culprits responsible for the miserable culture in the clinical side of R&D...good at employing a bunch of negative, miserable flunkies

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will take Junkyard Joe over the arrogant JO Roy Baynes any day...Baynes has created a toxic culture in MRL LSD and one day is going to get this company in serious trouble one day...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We went from the British mafia to the South African cartel!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People like you created the culture. Don't blame him. If you can do your job the culture would be better. The flunkies are negitive because you're an idiot. They can't be nice after the pilot plant engineers always screw up the most basic functions. There is a reason why we make more than you. We bring money in and you piss it away with your stupidity. Also there will be no cuts this month. I don't know why you are even on this site. Maybe go to a star wars convention or something.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You go Roy!

Grrrrrrr!

Junkyard Joe