MRL is dead

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2014 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want to say sorry for the following:

Sorry that you are a half re-tard ( spectrum sh!t)
    Sorry that us reps make so much more than you.
    Sorry that you were picked on at school.
    Sorry that you have not gotten laid yet.
    Sorry you are a complete failure and you blame everyone else. The upper management is actually good. You are the problem.
    Sorry about the Mrs is hooking up with someone else. There is a great chance of that.

Be gone

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pilot plant engineers?? not even sure what you are talking about, but you obviously have no insight into this situation, suspect you have no idea who Baynes even is...I suspect Baynes time is limited here, there are many across MRL leadership who have had enough of his juvenile tactics and have started to speak up about it...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Peter KIm!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, Good 'ol Pete Kim was a one-man wrecking crew that took out
    MRL in a big way...He's probably sitting on a beach somewhere sipping
    an ice cold beverage just laughing his ass off...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody touchin’ Rogers boy. Feedback will deposited to burn bins along with voice survey results, thank you, back to work.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you folks are completely wrong the beginning of the end began with the hiring of Vagelos. A complete money grubbing asshole!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've got that a bit backwards. The end of the beginning was the retiring of Vagelos.
    The beginning of the end was the hiring of Gilmartin.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both were bad however you were not around for Vagelos machinations. Single handedly he began the fall and quickly walked away with millions. Currently that position goes to Frazer!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha Haha. These people could not manage. They never will. Just bitter people.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak up to who? If you don't like the juvenile games then go. You should be bullied.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR, Compliance, Ethics office, Roger...behavior in his org is like grade school, not even effective politics....so many scared little puppies in his org, who just want to keep their jobs and not endure his childish wrath

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck Senior Management
    You missed the boat this week at the JP Morgan conference.
    Look at cellular therapy: autologous CART or allogeneic CART

You are behind!!! You need to look for a few key additions and not just focus on Keytruda.
    Novartis is leader and now Bristol has a leg up on you.
    WAKE UP!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

changes coming to MRL! Roger is opening the surgical suite for amputation again

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be fair, we only know how to do Keytruda.

Hmmm, we didn't even know how to discover that -- MRL snuffed out the "legacy Merck" PD-1 program before then.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vagelos was the best thing that happened to Merck. Scolnick thought he was the smartest man in any room. Gilmartin did not have a clue. Fraser slashed and burned the heart and soul of the Company I loved so much. I think i kissed the ground the first day I started working in Rahway in 1980. I met all these guys including Horan who was before Vagelos. Vagelos was head and tails above the rest.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MRK purchased Immune Design for 300M last week
    Is MRL overly focussed on Immune Oncology and should it broaden focus to other modalities like gene therapy or diseases other than cancer?

Roche gene therapy acquisition

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should? Yes. Will? No. Leaders are riding Keytruda into the ground and will be long gone in 10yr or less, leaving 70,000 employees to get f#cked

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cash Cows need milking.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So technically Peter Kim saved the company

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have nipples Jack, can you milk me?