MS at Sanofi

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is this group doing?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on who you ask. Aubagio reps doing fine, Lemtrada reps not so good.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much what the previous poster said. They are divided on aubagio and lemtrada. Each rep has 80% and 20% of the other . Those that are lemtrada reps, it's not going so hot. Just google sanofi Q3 quarter results, and it mentions over a 40% drop in lemtrada. It's a harder sell for sure. It can be a miracle drug for some, but can have some serious side effects too.

If the job opening is mainly a lemtrada rep, check out the territory to know if it's mostly conservative neuros. If so, than it will be tough.

My 2 cents. Good luck in whatever happens to you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard there were several layoffs this week! What happened?

5. Appreciate the serious responses. I worked for Sanofi a while back and for whatever reason there was no option for advancement. After 15 years in sales Wanted to pursue other areas more clinically focused. This is a different division from what I was doing before.
    Thanks for previous/future feedback

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14 Lemtrada rep layoffs announced on Tuesday. Remaining reps will sell only...no pull through responsibility. No change to Aubagio sales force.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no pull through responsibility? What about the BRM and ISM teams?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ISM and BRM teams remain largely intact. May have lost 1 ISM, can’t remember. They will have responsibility to pull through Lemtrada, not the LABMs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that the ISM opportunity that was posted a few days ago was pulled.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What pull through responsibility did the ABM’s have previously?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big teleconference Tuesday

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good or bad? About what?