MS Franchise - Perceptions - Trust Gone

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2019 at 6:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Jones is a fantastic leader who cares about people, sorry you don't see it that way. I'm guessing you are a loser. MAGA.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A job is a job and should be around work. Not political activism and ideology. I get working constructively to advance working conditions, but things have gotten out of hands.

It’s to the point where legitimate complaints are drowned out by people trying to impose THIER beliefs on others.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are an old white guy here watch your back! I’m sure it is an appalling suggestion that reverse racism occurs here? Guess what? It’s very real, and I feel it at every meeting I attend. Everyone likes to talk about the great culture here, but it doesn’t pertain to old white guys. Most wish we would all simply disappear.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst franchise I had ever worked in. A bunch of backstabbing apple polishers. Karma works in mysterious ways and all those assholes will get theirs in the end.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am soooooo mad that Jason Buck Lee won't be my RSD now. Darn, that interim thing just wasnt meant to be.
    Like, he is so cute and so inspirational. What am I to do now? How do y'all expect me to make my sales goals now. How can you do this to me? I am not sure but this may be a sign?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So instead of choosing the most qualified RSD the brain bank has decided the next RSD has to already reside within the Region? What a crock. Let’s not hire the most qualified, but rather base the hire on someone living in the Region that is already identified as the next RSD. Doesn’t seem reasonable, or fair to me. That means it is either RF or SM. Once again, the Trust is damaged within the MS Franchise. Genentech Culture once again watered down. I think it’s time for me to leave.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watered down? Evaporated!! And long before the MS franchise was even formed. Culture smulture - what a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what about MA or SW? They are equally qualified too. And isn't this an interim role, as well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Is that a joke? Maybe the LT should try to figure out why no one wants to work in this division and everyone is trying to get out. Sad

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction- use to be SW but now she is SR.