MS Role Base Salary

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2018 at 9:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis does overpay. Maybe not 172 K but I'm sure $145 or $150 K

They pay well for not being biotech. Plus, they don't even care much about metrics from what I've seen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So NOT true of Sanofi (Genzyme). Genzyme doesn't exist anymore. They have been taken over by big pharma idiots. Speaking directly form experience, people are leaving that company as fast as they can. Sanofi majorly cut back on salaries and all they care about is metrics. Yet, they wonder why sales are down and people are leaving!? Many Sanofi Genzyme reps have left to join Novartis and got large pay raises.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well I can tell you that they do. I have a friend that makes $160 plus. They pay well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis pays very well--far better than most companies and better than a lot of Biotech. Stop your bitching.

few metrics--not anywhere near as many compliance issues with reps--no fear of losing jobs. it's great here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis makes TONS for not being biotech. Amgen pays terribly. Genzyme pays poorly. Genentech pays well. Biogen pays well but not like Novartis. I'm happy to be making the money I'm making here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you crazy? Micromanagement, potential 20% loss of bonus money based on subjectivity, CIA agreement in past, ongoing lawsuits, Michael Cohen, International legal issues, etc. Great? Not really

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Besides all these people that got 160K
    offers, anybody out there that had their face to face last week know what the
    next step in the process is ?
    And have you heard back since your face to face last week ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disagree. Novartis is fine to work for. They don't care much about metrics in the Neuro division and the money is good.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had face to face last week next step in process is to interview with Regional Director if they move you forward

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not anymore with Genzyme! It used to be that way. And that's what mattered. Calls didn't matter, performance did. That's gone.
    And the other person was right with Genzyme Salary, 110-120s is typical . Maybe a few of the long timers are making over 140.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw a posting for the MS position in Tampa pop up on LinkedIN and listed as a new listing. I tried to apply and it said that the listing was taken down or had already been filled. Did they already hire the Tampa territory before it ever posted. I tried to apply on Novartis website a month ago when I heard about the position but it wasnt listed on the company website. I have MS experience and would have been a great choice!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are having a MS expansion an
    all the interviews for those have
    been going on for the last few weeks,
    I’m sure the final candidates for
    that territory are allready nearing the
    end of the process along with all
    the other territories.
    These jobs were originally posted in
    April.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MS? Are you meaning NS? Or MSL? What is MS?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Master of Science

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone who had F2F last week heard anything???

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multiple Sclerosis - they’re creating a new salesforce for this, a new Launch
    for a new drug

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What city were you in? I was in OKC and have not heard anything.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the mid west Interviewed face-to-face interview 10 days ago there were two Novartis people in the room that interviewed me at the same time,
    I have not heard a word since, no rejection letter or no next step invitation.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately you were not selected if you have not heard anything by now.
    Good luck with your job search campaign.