MS Role Base Salary

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2018 at 9:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, do you think they will send me the rejection email though,
    just to confirm i didnt get invited to the next step in the interview process ?
    Or will they just leave me hanging with no reply or feedback and let
    me figure it out on my own that not hearing from them 12 days after my
    face to face interview means i didnt get it ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't sweat it just yet. They haven't send out offers yet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone know when offers and rejects will go out

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, does anybody know when
    start date is ?
    When would be the 1st day of home
    study ?
    Whenever that date is , you would think offers would go out at least two weeks before that. ??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a nervous wreck about this job; aren't you? Posting to three different threads, asking the same questions in a a few minutes minutes time span. If you were this neurotic during the interview you definitely will not be moving forward.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my offer!!! 175k Base with 20k sign on and a bonus of 40k with a guarantee for first quarter! Love it!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you get the 20k sign on? My offer was 185k base same bonus every etc but no sign on?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, I also received my offer. No sign on bonus but am wondering if that is related to whether or not you lose bonus at your previous job if you accept this one. Everything else is the same. I hope the level of base for the most recent posters is somewhat inflated because my offer was not even close to that. In any case this is going to be an interesting ride.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As both a non-employee and non-rep, excuse me for asking, but what is it that you guys do that is worth this kind of money? Do you get doctors to write prescriptions they otherwise wouldn't have written? Can you quantify that? Don't doctors know about these drugs without your help? The whole business seems rather unnecessary to me but, then again, I'm not in it, so maybe I'm missing something.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you who have received offers, what was your last step of the interview process and when was that step?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser. My offer was 210K with a 50 K sign on bonus!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers went out verbally last Friday. If you haven’t heard... not looking too good.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly, I made the wrong career decision. I thought investment banking would be the way to go. Who knew?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still interviewing this week

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That may be the case in your district, but not the situation nationwide. There are still some areas of the country interviewing

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice! I have been in this industry for 20 years and I can't get a $60,000 offer.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People calm down. What you have above is nothing but boastful wishful thinking. I am a tenured specialty rep w pc club wins, in the industry a long time & don’t come close to a base pay or bonus like that. Even if it were true the expectations would be so sky high that the rep would surely die from stress & exhaustion.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not believe this nonsense. REPS ARE NOT MAKING THIS MONEY!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My offer came at 165k Base and 40k bonus but no sign on bonus. I come from Genzyme where I sold Lemtrada. If you have prior MS experience and you are offered anything less than 150k base salary then you are a Fool!