Ms. Terry M Rich

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incredibly candid story. You hit the nail on the head! Believe me, you are the lucky one here, as we are forced to put up with his bull shit and pretend every day. He hires people who will pose no threat to him, like Ron Skalski. Proof that incompetence breeds incompetence.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, couldn’t have said it any better then that. His entire approach and attitude have trickled down through the ranks. I guess we’ll see when the numbers come out because unlike Terry the numbers never lie. And FYI both have and has are grammatically acceptable in the above sentence so you can save your energy on another horrible response.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, couldn’t have said it any better then that. His entire approach and attitude have trickled down through the ranks. I guess we’ll see when the numbers come out because unlike Terry the numbers never lie. And FYI both have and has are grammatically acceptable in the above sentence so you can save your energy on another horrible response.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terry, during the past 12 months the Dow is up almost 18% and the S&P is up close to 20%. Yet, amazingly enough, Tornier stock is down almost 28%. And we see that you have also sold quite a bit of your Tornier shares recently. So, we have to ask you, what the fuck are you doing, Terry? Get a clue.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the stock is down 38.33% over the last 24 months. When was Terry hired?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear sir, please educate yourself on how companies use stock and timed sales. Yahoo finance is a tool, not an education....obviously

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not have a Labor Non-Relations degree. Please enlighten us, as you all seem to be selling.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our region has a new smart goal which is to document Terry's ineptitude and get him fired. Keep track of the "make work" he is asking us to do, and take copious notes. He seems to be already on thin ice with the board. We just need to document the case.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Realisitic, and Timely? If not, it isnt a SMART goal...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

“You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.”
    -Albert Einstein

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet $16.47 Terry gets the boot.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"A 1 quarter lag before sales (in transition areas) will begin to accelerate?" Holy hell..It takes a new hire 2 months just to get trained and figure out the flow, let alone bring on business.
    Teddy fired (pushed out) the distributor of the year of two years in a row (ohio) who is now at a competitor. The best direct rep in the Midwest (who probably has a non-compete and cant work for Fairy anyway) would never jump into that crap pile.
    BTW- if your principal gets axed by Fairy, and you take a direct role with Tornier after, you're a sleaze.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we all do this? Taking care of yourself and family is priority #1. I thought you "independent guys would get that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"BTW- if your principal gets axed by Fairy, and you take a direct role with Tornier after, you're a sleaze.[/QUOTE]

I would recommend you actually experience the benefits of being a direct rep before you make a hasty decision. There are major differences between working for an agent and being a direct employee. Whether those differences are good or bad are for each individual to decide.

As for the above quote, I would recommend you look out for you and your family first. I can GUARANTEE you the former agent always did.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What in the world happened to Tornier in Ohio?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I currently sell for wright and interviewed for a position with Tornier. I find those previous posts hilarious because I thought my first interview was with a manager that was a complete waste of time. I can't remember the Phoenix's manager's name, but I'm pretty sure he has no idea how this business works. If you guys say it gets worse, I made the correct decision to not take a second interview. Th s company seems like a mess. Haha is the CEO really on cafepharma? Hahahaha. For once, the grass sure is greener on my side of the fence. Good decision to me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there so many former WMT employees at Tornier now?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its interesting to me to find so many individuals ranting on such a useless sight. If you have a problem with someone why not pick up the phone, or shoot an email to them directly. Personally with the stock prices where they are i think it would be an excellent time to by it. Great pipeline products and a dedicated sales force always makes for increased profits. Buy NOW.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terry, WTF? Really? Who is ranting? If you were accessible we would pick up the phone. If you weren't such an asshole, we would drop you an email. Today's spelling lesson: It's, not "Its"...Site, not "sight"...stock price, not "stock prices"...I, not "i"...excellent time to buy it, not "by it"...great pipeline of products, not "pipeline products"...and "dedicated sales force", wow, that is how we knew it was you again. How in the world did you ever make it this far? You are an embarrassment to those you "lead" and to our customers. Dumb shit.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, I don't work there but you need help, just sayin':)