Ms. Terry M Rich

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny.....pretty sure he didn't want to leave.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice answer TR.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why doesn't Terry Rich reimburse expenses? Pay bonuses? How can he continue to get away with this? There is going to be a mass exodus!!!Pay your people!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiots can be replaced overnight. Leave if your unhappy as your threats are useless. Just shows your desperation. Jealousy is a bitch.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another threat TR? you're so transparent.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your time is coming TR....can't wait to hear you are on the street.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Sounds like a great environment to work in, the above statement should be in the job description.

Tornier Sales Position - Anywhere USA
    Would you like to join an organization that despises your input, degrades you at every possible opportunity and creates unobtainable rewards? Well we have the opportunity that you're looking for! At Tornier we'll gladly set you up with a guarantee to match your current earnings and more enthusiastically pull it out from under you the first chance we get. We value your input as long as you keep it to yourself and it is aligned with our HR team which happens to be in charge of sales now. Our senior leadership team will grill you through an intensive interview process where they will break you down to uncover your most insignificant negative traits and then we'll hire you and those individuals will never speak to you again. We'll show you revolutionary products that could change then entire landscape of the market, then we'll prevent you from selling them through a series of contracting blunders by our inept and corrupt corporate accounts team, don't worry though we'll still place the responsibility for not selling it on you. Best of all, you get to work at a company where the President's attitude is "you idiots can be replaced overnight". Satisfaction guaranteed! Please send resumes to:

ruinmylifeandcareer@tornier.com

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow there is such vitriol for this guy (or is it gal) Terry. Is he/she really that bad or is it just normal disgruntled whining? Why is WMGI keeping 2 presidents? Seems like wasteful duplication. I am not an employee or competitor, just a disappointed shareholder.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, is this guy (or gal) Terry as bad as made out to be on this site or are these posters just disgruntled present and former employees? If true, why do they keep him/her around? I also don't understand why the combined company keeps 2 leadership teams. I seems wasteful. I am not an employee or competitor, just a disappointed shareholder.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terry, he is a good guy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will second that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terry is a douche bag. So is his lackey Paul Assbrook. They nothing about selling shoulders or managing a sales team.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once KC from Wright takes over that will be the end of TR. I hope AA has her resume together.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is another classic load of BS posted on this site. How about something productive.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get em TR! You're the best.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay tuned sports fans, it's about to get real interesting in Bloomington for TR and VF........!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more managers gone and no one wants to work for the TR crew. Bet they are all gone by July.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had the unpleasant experience of meeting with this ass clown once. Everything in this negative thread seems 100% accurate. I spoke to him at a bar (imagine that) and he had no idea who I was, but he certainly made it clear, to everyone, who he is. Through his bourbon breath, he made a complete ass of himself. In front of a crowd who's resumes make his look like it should be in written in crayon. Fantastic work!