Ms. Terry M Rich

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TR and his basket of deplorables live on. Good luck Alphatec. Let the games begin.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not knowing Terry, his history with NuVasive or Tornier/Wright Medical, I ignored this thread with the assumption that it was started by former, sales managers, distributors, etc. who underperformed and unhappy with being terminated by Terry and Jon. Wow, was I wrong... Alphawreck is a mess and unlikely to recover from Terry, Jon and Amy's foolery. If I were to surmise the idiocracy and deceit that has taken place since December it would read like any page from this thread. How do these idiots get hired over and over again? Good luck to Jim, Greg and Scott!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked under Terry at Tornier... Just happened to google him to see if he is driving taxi's or bagging groceries and I see that he is (was) at Alphatec. Then I see this for January 2019: "The Company also announced that Terry Rich has resigned as President, Chief Operating Officer, and as a member of the ATEC Board of Directors. Jeff Rydin, a member of the ATEC Board, will assume interim leadership of the Company’s sales organization, while Chief Executive Officer Pat Miles will assume Rich’s operations responsibilities in a combined role as President and CEO."

Companies like progress Terry, not negative growth. Negative year over year numbers won't get the job done. Paying a chump like him $1 million+ a year so he can bark about how great he thinks he is at his new found crossfit life while he stands on stage wearing his baggy suits from back when he was even more heavy. Loser... Let's see where he ends up next. Probably trying to get some startup off of the ground! Pfffffft!!!