MSL recruiter to stay away from

Discussion in 'MSL Board' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2017 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avoid the Carolan group, especially G.R. They are aggressive and rude, and I heard they made a candidate cry. Stay away from these assholes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard C.S. is also the worse. no professionalism.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carolan is not a recruiter I like to deal with when I am hiring for my team, even though our HR people love them for some godawful reason. They tend to screen away people that I would otherwise like to talk to, based on their own idiosyncrasies and not based upon what I might be looking for in a candidate. In general, I don't like dealing with recruiters because I have found very f like to admit.ew who actually know a darned thing about medical affairs, and the ones that do tend to have preconceived notions that flunkies like our HR department are not intelligent enough to recognize. I prefer internal referrals, and I have overruled HR more often than they like to admit.

One recruiter to definitely avoid is Keefer and her managed care operation. She's a in a category of lousy all by herself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of recruiters to avoid: TMAC Direct (they lie a LOT!), Cindy Keefer (she is a vulgar joke amongst recruiters), Klein Hersh (they managed to screw up offers more than anyone else), Steffin Kutzman (main recruiter Jim is just plain stupid).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you please expand on Steffen Kutzman recruiter? Jim? Is he an asshole or incompetent?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh stop arguing, Jim. You know what you are, and it's the side of the horse where the road apples come from! Any opening you is always referenced to you, and don't try to deny it. You are a has-been.