MSLL

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2008 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know who I should talk to at MSLL? Seems everytime I call there I get the fucking scarecrow from the wizard of oz. None of these people seem to even have a chance at formulating an intellegent answer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck getting someone with a brain. Your lucky if you get someone who can put together a complete sentence. Was a great support system when first launched but has gotten consistantly worse as time goes on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try to get a nurse, you might have a better chance of getting the information you need. We at least know they went to school!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have gotten a nurse and I wonder if they have gone to the Sally Struthers school for Nursing. All they do is quote from their script..........I really don't give a rat's ass about side effect management, or they transfer you to another idiot that does not have a clue. The only thing the nurses are able to do is read a complete sentence, if it is written down for them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What type of information are you looking for? maybe you could get it from someone else?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it really matter what the information is? I agree with OP, they are a bunch of idiots there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most days I would rather rip my eyeballs than call there for information

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The decline in quality in MSLL services is just an example of the decline in all of neuro. Don't know who is hiring for MSLL but it is not the same people who hired at launch. Do they really check these people out before the hire or are they just pulling people off the street?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think when they first launched they hired quality people, but then SS and JS got big heads thinking it was their great leadership and training. They now think they can just plug anybody into those positions and it will continue to run great. Well news flash.................it hasn't. I think this mentality is spilling out into the field nurses. The first batch was great, but not many of them are left and the replacements leave much to be desired.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just upset "big pipes" won't be at the POA. We had such a good time in Atlanta, I was looking forward to another go-around. I will miss him, he had many "talents". Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The quality of the new hire field nurses is not even CLOSE to the first and second round folks. The Innovex management has essentially driven them out; focus on getting the numbers, be sure and charge Serono for a drive by patient visit, don't make any physician calls-we will dock your bonus for that. Do some extra out of territory work to help out territories with no nurse- yep, we will have to dock you for that as well. Be sure and keep your "team" attitude though. Going to the POAs and sharing rooms because we are so valuable now. Yippee.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Phase I & II were the best of the group by far. The nurses that remain are actively looking for new jobs, but not leaving until we find something. The nurses with any expierence are people that buy into what our manager's tell us. I know of three GOOD nurses that were driven out by management because they spoke their minds. They get replaced by someone who Innovex can mold. Oh yes roomates at the POA, won't that be fun. No offense, but Serono doesn't do squat for us field nurses. We can bust our tails for you KAM's, but if Innovex doesn't like us, we are gone. Ask the reps in North Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Louis about how terrible their nurse's were and what they could do to help keep them. Absolutely nothing. Women and children first.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess it would be okay if they wanted to "mold" us into something besides a cork or a two by four. My manager has the IQ of a window blind and her favorite word is "awesome" followed by nails-on-the-chalkboard weird laughter. It's scary. The mighty manager is a castrating psychopath who wants padded numbers regardless of work quality and the effort to actually help patients is long gone; which in my opinion, was the only thing Serono was trying to do right. Do you think Serono is actually aware of how crazy it is out here???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No great leadership at all, at first launch people were excited. But, they soon learned their manager were all about numbers. You can not get people engaged when they are constantly being reminded of their call volume or turn around time in reimbursement. You can not bully your staff and expect great performance, not to mention replacing great people with idiots. Maybe it is about the bottom line and these new people will wiork for lower salary?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The field nurses being so unhappy it yet again the failure of MSLL. They should be out helping the sales teams not making outbound calls that the in house nurses should be making. The fact that the in house nurse are so behind in their work is another failure of MSLL and their bad management.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, that adherence program is a mess. I LOVE it when they ask you to help out with outbound calls, you get the list, and realize some of the patients havent been called since initiating the drug. Hell, you call to check on them and they have switched to Copaxone months ago probably because no one has checked in on them to tell them how to manage their side effects. I'm sure the physicians appreciate our tight follow up. I think they need to bring Val back to inspire the nurses. She just GOT it. Bring Christina back to allow you to do your job and NOT micromanage you. SH is sending this project to the dumper.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say I'm sorry to hear the plight of the field nurses, but I don't have one, so suck it up and do the job you chose to do. Like I say to the KAM who bitch and whine on this board, if things are so bad, quit. Obviously this job is better than wiping asses on the floor so deal with it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But wait- at the POA SH will tell us to "think outside the box" THEN take notes if you comment or say anything that is not scripted and THEN you might be talked to for being out in left field. THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!!! Practice saying this in preparation: I love you susan, you are omnipotent, you are the smartest person in the room. Then nod your head repeatedly and say "awesome". Stay in your room most of the time playing solitaire on your computer so you won't get in trouble for saying, looking, or breathing incorrectly. AND then make sure you participate in the brainstorming on getting your numbers up while showing the patients you "care" about them.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to tell SH how much you love your job or "this might not be for you". Also KAM's I'd be careful with the new bunch of nurses. None of us who have been on the project would do this (at least most won't), but our managers want us to run to them if we see you doing something illegal/unethical in the field. That and if you don't play nice with us, we are supposed to tell on you. They are fostering an us/them culture between Serono/Innovex. They like the fact that none of the nurses that have tried to be KAM's ever will.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the firing of two very good nurses, I think all of the field nurses will be looking over their shoulders. JM & PS were two very outgoing people and they were done away with. Solitare in the room might not be a bad idea, if you need the paycheck.