MSLL

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2008 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I have noticed it too. They are definetly looking to see who is the next to go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like wolves deciding which to remove from the flock.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And really, was is the purpose of all the persecution? Nurses typically care about their patients, try to do the best they can, follow direction well. I thought they were supposed to help you realize your potential, "invest in employees" because we are the "face of Innovex". What a bunch of crap. I figure unless you are showing up drunk or naked to a meeting, meeting your primary goals, they should leave us alone. We are not in this to be big pharma but to be nurses. If you want robots, I suggest you change the job description. " "Nurse position (kinda) needed for lame wanna be pharma company. Responsibilities include lying, saying "yes" regardless of question, being willing to screw yourself out of money and time to keep manager happy. Must be willing to speak poorly of coworkers to supply hunger of persecutory boss. Must be willing to complete random, useless reports on spur of the minute deadline without question. Must work weekends and evenings without compensation or question. Must be able to pretend to be happy when fake cheerful allmighty calls to discuss project goals. Must be also available at all times from 8-6 regardless of other hours already worked. Must be able to tolerate poor managers with little experience while they learn the job. Must be able to feed managers information they need so they can take credit and pretend to know what is going on. Minimal nursing skills needed. Please apply immediately as the ship is sinking and we need replacements. Please call our spectacular HR department to speak to kind and knowledgeable representative". Love, Susan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The purpose is to prevent anyone with any common sense to speak up. Like our two former co-workers often did. We are kept in line so that they can keep the numbers where they want them. They are raking in big $$$$ from Serono & Pfizer for what we do. You hit the nail on the head, we have to do and not ask questions. Do evening programs, check. Work MS walks on the weekends, check. Hours of useless reports and documentation, check. Hours of follow up calls in addition to everything else, check. The got the two year contract they wanted so now they've got produce the numbers. Yes Susan and her cronies take all the credit. As for meeting your numbers, if I'm not mistaken the two that were fired were in the top 1/3 as far as numbers. I know for a fact that their KAM's loved them and patients did too, but that didn't save their jobs. Oh don't forget, if you've ever been late on a report, missed a conference call or took too long on an email, they have a reason to fire you. We are at will employees,we can be fired for any reason and if you don't march in step, you will be.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you nurses please just go out and do your job and be happy you are making as much as you are? You would not be able to pull in this kind of cash working at some hospital or clinic. So quit your whining and be done with it. Personally I am tired of my nurse thinking she is a fellow sales rep. She needs to understand that I have more to do than manage her little chat groups for her. These groups are a waste of my budget that could be better spent on other things. Then if I don't get the invitations in pez she goes behind my back to tell her Innovex boss that I'm not doing my job? Get with the program, I am the one responsible for my territory and budget. I allocate my time and finances where it will be most profitable for me. Now if you nurses want to run the show apply for a job, otherwise understand that we are responsible for the territory and the numbers in it. You are in a support role, deal with it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Serono sales rep!
    As a former, very satisfied employee of HMS, these few whiners are giving Innovex a bad name. You nurses are no better than all of the whining sales reps that make up cafepharma. YOU GIVE PROFRESSIONAL REGISTERED NURSES A BAD NAME. This is about the patients--- stupid! Check in with other Innove HMS employees and you will find more professional, happy, long-term employees. This "perceived" misery is old, and not worthy of connecting with the management team of this project. Your job satisfaction has to do with you! If you don't like what you do--- do EVERYONE a favor and MOVE ON!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You say former, and that says it all. We are doing what a good nurse would do, speaking up for the patients. The program used to be geared toward providing quality education to the patients. Now it is only about numbers and how much we can bring in for the sales reps. Our management doesn't want good nurses, they want nurses who will do as their are told. The climate within the other projects is the same as here, face the facts. Innovex HMS is run by a bunch of idiots. Believe me I will be moving on, just as you did.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, I am a nurse who understands that I have a great job. How arrogant of you to say that any of the nurses want to be fellow sales reps. Our job is much more rewarding, and we don't have to kiss asses to do it. If I wanted to be in sales, I wouldn't be a pharma rep. Do your job...you're just afraid of working for your money! You act as though the nurses have come up with the CHAT idea on their own. Do you really think that we want to spend nights away from our families doing these programs? You are just making it more difficult for us to do our jobs. Just remember, we are being managed, too, and if you aren't doing your part, we aren't going to let you take us down with you! Sales reps are not our employers. We are suppose to work together...deal with it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More than likely your nurse did not go behind your back. It was probably her micromanager that wanted to know why there have been no invites in the system. Anything they can do to hang us out to dry, they will. You are right, we are in a support role, but we get no support from our company. Their only concern is that the numbers look good to the top brass at Serono, nothing else.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry have to say that if my KAM isn't getting the invites in the computer I'm going to say something. The CHAT program is lame to begin with, plus as mentioned we have to spend time away from our families to do it. If I'm going to do a program, I'd like there to be more than 2-3 people showing up. We don't like the program either, but we have to live with it. I suggest you do too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serono do us a favor, don't make us go to these ridiculous POA's. We don't get anything from them and it takes time away from our ability to pad the numbers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we lost another one. Well I can't say that the little tyrant that left NC will be missed by any of us. Personally I am glad she is gone, she was nothing but a kiss ass for Stewart and Susan.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one gone!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, PS was very outgoing...with fellow a nurse. They didn't hide it too well, was usually pretty obvious.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh do tell. Is she still on the project? Please give us more!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I wish that HE was!!!!! Good ol' pipes... sigh.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yes "pipes". I do miss him and those shoulders.............anyone know where he is now?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I heard, the fellow nurse he was boning was the other guy!!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh trust me, pipes was not into men. He had too much fun with the ladies...
    God he was fun to hang out with. I miss the old days when the job was fun and everyone played nice. Damn.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah he liked the ladies alright, that was no secret. Yeah he was a blast to hang out with, had some of the funniest & sickest jokes, but was always a great time. I miss those days too...........