Mt Sinai

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, May 4, 2021 at 10:34 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try bitches. Hope they used some lube when they called to tell you they decided not to convert.

Was fun watching your amateur hour performances.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol NYC has just about the worst rep turnover in all of Ethicon (as does California). Come play in my ball pit and I'll castrate you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks Safe Fleet champion!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can make it here you can make it anywhere.

Not interested in playing in the B-leagues Jebbidiah. Say hi to your sister/niece for me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ever Ethicon's CPC approved it wasn't even closed to the pricing that is in the market. Especially NYC. Try harder next time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please work on your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Do you send emails to customers this way?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not new news that everyone knows what HPG price is. Always surprises me why CPC wasn't even considering going 20-30% lower than HPG to win Sinai. We talked about it every week.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another big mouth New Yorker. You clowns would be eating each other after 3 days if there wasn't an army of trucks bringing food into that cesspit 24/7. Enjoy your diversity 'paradise'.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny! Looks like Jethro learned what a distribution channel is today. Can’t fix stupid.