MTF to terminate deal with Linvatec

Discussion in 'Linvatec' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2015 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else heard hat MTF is going back to a direct rep model? Heard it today and just trying to verify.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't surprise me. The quality of MTF products has gone down hill over the past few years, which happens when a company values putting as many KOLs as possible on their Board rather than manufacturing world class products.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well earlier this year, MTF terminated the NSM and all of their RMs. It is unbelievable what management is doing to their company. Wouldn't surprise me if they took the sales force direct again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've put out feelers to a few of my distributor buddies and they are awfully quiet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spent 22 years at MTF doing just about every sales function for the company. My last 9 years, I was an RSM. This company was once great, but upper management has lost focus and is no where close to being great. There is so much dysfunction between production and distribution. The Vangaurd Method was supposed to be this breakthrough process to help us gain market share from our competitors. Instead, we ended up with irradiating a majority of the tissue and losing market share. Even though MTF is a non profit company, they still make a ton of money. It saddens me that I gave my heart and soul for years, only to be fired because upper management had to find a way to stop the bleeding. Good luck with that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Linvatec is the worst thing to ever happen to MTF! What were the MTF guys smoking when they signed this deal? Linvatec's new management is more of a joke than the previous crew. Sexually harass your co workers and get a promotion? Linvatec should re brand and name the company the titanic.