MTOW or MTURD?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

surely he is aware of what is happening the bigger question is why doesn’t he do something about it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

by the sounds of it more turds on the way - prepare yourselves for future tummy aches

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great - sounds like it the shit continues for 2018 - happy new year everyone!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yupper..let’s keep putting lipstick on these so called turds and call it innovation

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andrew Wright delivers turds and we polish them

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao - that is funny - lots of turds to be polished at Otsuka

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I saw it all this week. Leadership and HR joking about how a ReadyNow rep slept in their car for weeks really? WTH Because you're a bunch of idiots and couldn't manage your way out of a paper bag? That is an embarrassment to HR who supposedly runs that program and your on stage advertising

I am not sure what is worse that being made into a stage joke or RJ the big ReadyNow "DM" talking about how it was crap until you took over.

Dude no one wants to work with the ReadyNow reps your lack of leadership pushes them out and 95% are unprepared for what it means to actually be in the field.

Why don't you stop running your mouth, get out in the field and provide some coaching to those poor souls...I really feel for them if it was anything like this week having to listen to you rave about how wonderful you are - Dear Jesus someone please give him a reality check

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YUP but seriously what did you expect? You must be new to the company. I mean.....set your expectations low and you won't be disappointed/surprised

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is your sense of humor? You don’t find it funny that a rep was living in his car? #HRInnovation

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO I do not find it funny #flushtheturds:rolleyes:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The turd the quit. He is taking his turds elsewhere. Finally - they determined him to be worthless.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what we heard it was more like he determined THEM to be worthless LOL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha appears to be mutual worthlessness lol #wasteofspace

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOO FUNNY - THE TURD WHO LED THE TURD WHO CREATED MTURD IS OUT! FINALLY KEVINS NEW KBB IS CLEANING HOUSE WHICH IS SO OVERDUE. THAT WHOLE DEPT IS A MESS I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHO IS NEXT!!!:D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOO FUNNY - THE TURD WHO LED THE TURD WHO CREATED MTURD IS OUT! FINALLY KEVINS NEW KBB IS CLEANING HOUSE WHICH IS SO OVERDUE. THAT WHOLE DEPT IS A MESS I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHO IS NEXT!!!:D[/QUOTE]

Wait for real? Well, it is about freaking time!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing.... new product launch in 2018 (Jynarque) and two strong CNS products generating over $1.5B in revenue. No risk for business or employees, bonuses increased for 2019 and this is what a malcontent on the West Coast comes up with. Let's get better together. We got something good with the O. You dont like to admit it, but we have good jobs, good pay and are not jerked around by leadership. Let's have fun in Orlando. First round is on me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking that kool aid. First round on you moron

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait for real? Well, it is about freaking time![/QUOTE]

For real....other turds are just being shuffled around one to digital medicine. I don't understand that - if you suck you suck! But if your sleeping with someone I guess that can helps...:eek:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For real....other turds are just being shuffled around one to digital medicine. I don't understand that - if you suck you suck! But if your sleeping with someone I guess that can helps...:eek:[/QUOTE]

WELCOME TO OTSUKA