MTOW or MTURD?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For real....other turds are just being shuffled around one to digital medicine. I don't understand that - if you suck you suck! But if your sleeping with someone I guess that can helps...:eek:[/QUOTE]

"digital medicine" is such a marketing turd thing to do. Buy into this turd and I will sell you a bridge in Beijing. BTW Kevin is king turd and with a face full of holes to prove it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"digital medicine" is such a marketing turd thing to do. Buy into this turd and I will sell you a bridge in Beijing. BTW Kevin is king turd and with a face full of holes to prove it.[/QUOTE]

Yup take a good look at HR it’s a complete mess and has been for years. Digital medicine will regret taking that turd for sure and it will not take long. Thinks she is smart but hold a conversation with her and the most you get is oh my god I love him! Oh my good she’s the best! Lalalalala - Please get a backbone and tone the psycho during your time in Digital.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup take a good look at HR it’s a complete mess and has been for years. Digital medicine will regret taking that turd for sure and it will not take long. Thinks she is smart but hold a conversation with her and the most you get is oh my god I love him! Oh my good she’s the best! Lalalalala - Please get a backbone and tone the psycho during your time in Digital.[/QUOTE]

Sounds exactly like the morons that are senior leaders of neuroscience division.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds exactly like the morons that are senior leaders of neuroscience division.[/QUOTE]

they are everywhere here they just keep circulating all the turds